Radio/Decoy "buff"

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by BARTHOLOMEW, Mar 28, 2021.

1. A few months ago I found out that you could climb on radios/decoys, and around the time when telefragging was added to the servers radios and decoys lost their hitboxes. Now you walk through them, can't stand on them etc. It's a small change but I was on the verge of inventing some funny plays and then radio climbing got taken away randomly,,,, only a madman would even attempt to use this

I guess theyre technically not weapons but theyre in the T shop so I put here

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I wont even bother adding a poll to this. I dont see any reason against adding it. Just a fun feature to have. The end decision is gonna be up to whoever has access to the code and can see how hard it is to implement. +1

3. To be honest I don't even think this was an intentional change, I was going to put it in bug reports a month or two ago and forgot. It's such a small thing and I've never seen anyone mention it other than me. I think theres only 1 map you'd even be able to do anything with this and even then it'd cost 2 credits

4. Yellow

Yellow VIP

Radio's still have hitboxes for other players just not for yourself. I push people into the motel pit with radio's but I can't propfly with them.

But yeah +1

5. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

yes

6. waffle

waffle VIP

1+ I want this