Denied Quiner's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Quiner, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiner

Quiner New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    WebCrawler BUYING KNIVES
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:127497390
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and leave (1st time). I dont think I should be banned because I had to leave because I had to go to bed. And I thought that you were allowed to leave after the round was over. I would have stayed if I had known.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

You were banned by @Azure for like you said, RDM and Leave First Offense! Azure will respond at his earliest convenience please be patient!

EDIT: Please note that your ban IS local so until he responds you're free to play on our other servers as you wait!

3. Rage

Rage Banned

• Do not comment on reports/appeals you are not involved in.
    So wait, did you stay in the server for your whole slay round? You should be able to leave freely once the round is over...

4. Quiner

Quiner New Member

When they said I was going to get slain next round, I left the round I was about to get slain

5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

The purpose of staying for your slay round is to fulfill the lost round of the victim. You cannot leave until after your slay round ends. If you leave before or during it, a ban will have to be in order.

6. Quiner

Quiner New Member

I was never aware of that.

7. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello WebCrawler,
    As was mentioned above, I banned you for your first offense of RDM and Leave, for this incident, where you fragged a fellow Detective:
    [​IMG]

At the top right of our rules page, which is opened every time you join the server, it is clearly written down that you have to stay the whole round after a slay.
    [​IMG]
    Your ban is local (West) and you are free to play on our other servers until it's up; hopefully you will be more careful in the future.
    Appeal denied; thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.