Answered Question: Destroying defused C4 with Sought after dna.

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Skyking Six, May 17, 2017.

?

Do you think destroying c4 with SOUGHT after dna is a traitorous act?

Poll closed May 18, 2017.
  1. Yes it should be.

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. No it shouldn't be.

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  1. This is not stated anywhere in the rules at all. I'm just curious if this is a traitorous act or not, the act of destroying c4 with sought after dna by a Detective or someone who is known in the possesion of a dna scanner. It is similar to hiding C4, but I was slain for killing somebody as a D, for this exact reason. In Chastity4lyfe words, "With DNA, keeping the D from getting DNA. IT's a dick move but not kosable."

I raise this question as it seems like it is something that seems traitorous on the surface, but isn't given an express answer, yes or no in the rules at all. In fact, theirs nothing about removing SOUGHT after dna in the rules.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If the C4 destroyed, then there is no chance that the C4 can damage anyone. It's different from hiding an active C4, which can detonate and kill players. The act of activating or hiding c4 from the players is traitorous. Not the act of destroying C4. That's most likely the reason why you were slain. Because you chose to kill someone for essentially hiding DNA, which isn't a traitorous act.

I'm also going to be moving this to Q&A as this is a question pertaining to a particular situation to TTT.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Disposing of something with DNA, may it be brought up to the attention of the detectives or not is NOT traitorous. Throwing a body with a detective being called for its DNA, to some place unreachable is not traitorous; the same thing applies to destroying already defused C4s with DNA.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Alright thank you. I was more or less asking this question more so for clarification as it seems in the rules that this explicit issue isn't addressed properly and could be interpreted differently by readers of the rules. In fact nothing pertaining dna hiding with bodies is mentioned as well. I'm just putting that out there.