QSO Resignation

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by QSO beasty, May 22, 2017.

1. QSO beasty

QSO beasty Boxfort the Bestfort Supporter

I called this a Resignation as to clear up confusion on why I resigned. I am not leaving the server for good. I will still play on these servers and I will be on ts almost everyday seeing how @Pacifist doenst know how to keep a channel alive, and same goes for @Han Solo and @Hyper . But anyway to clear up all confusion on my resignation, i resigned just because i had a tough week last week. Pacifist knows that but through that entire week I just lost my drive to staff. Don't get me wrong I love staffing and I most likely will return in the near future. I don't think ill be able to leave this server for a long time. I have had too many good times on this sever.
    Alright but lets get started on the list of people to thank.
    @Pacifist I loved being your mod. You are an amazing admin, EVEN THOUGH YOU REPLACED ME WITHIN A FEW HOURS, I still love you paci. You are such an understanding person man i couldn't have wanted another admin . ( unlike someone we know ;) )
    @Toest You were my friend since the beginning youre the one who got me the mod spot. And i don't regret ever talking to you in the first place.
    @Onion You suck. Naahhhh man even though that you have never been one of my fellow mods. I have always had good times with you man.
    @That One White Guy Don't even get me started on you. Love you scotty.
    @Hyper Again another person that was an amazing friend to me. Love you man
    @lil f FRENCHIE, Still am not able to read your farewell without a tear coming to my eye. I still miss you being one of my fellow mods. But hopefully we can both be back at it someday.
    @Theinkern You better not come back to The Box Fort remember I still have power in there.
    @Chris. You helped me sooooo much on every report/appeal I had on me Thank you so much Chris i could not have asked for a better person to do the job for me. CHRIS FOR ADMIN 2017.
    @Falcor I still get shivers from that one time you made me crap my pants. But ima miss you.
    @Milo Always gagging on something

There is still many more people I would want to tag, Just give me a few hours to make a list. Then I will come back and edit it. But for now QSO out. I'm going to miss all of you, if anyone ever wants to talk just come in ts and poke one of the mods in the box fort and they will move you in. LOVE YOU ALL.

P.S. BOXFORT THE BESTFORT

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    • Friendly x 8
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

goodbye my child. see ya around.

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

why is everyone resigning its sad :(

4. QSO beasty

Finals mostly. Not for me though cause i just have other stuff to deal with

• Like Like x 1
  5. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

no tag for me why ez u were good mod also 4 comment

6. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Where's my tag? Damn, you're mean.
    Nah, you're a cool guy to talk to on TS and I hope you come back to moderation soon.
    Farewell.

7. Super Stolica

Super Stolica Supporter

8. QSO beasty

GODDAMNIT I FORGOT YOU

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Gl with those finals, you know you'll always see me on ts :X3:

10. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

QSO Beaty, although it was short the time I was on the team with you was awesome, I am really glad I got to know you and you will always be a friend of mine. Hope you come back soon bud

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

tfw you don't get a tag... take care queso

12. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

So mean!

Going to miss telling you that you're wrong and how to fix it! Hope it's not too long until you come back :)

13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey yeah. Seeya later dude.

YOU WERE A GOOD MODERATOR AND I REALLY ENJOYED HAVING YOU ON MY TEAM. SERIOUSLY YOU MADE MY TEAM AND ME SO HAPPY WITH YOUR CHARMING PERSONALITY AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO DEDICATE A LOT OF HOURS TO THE SERVERS. YOU WEREN'T ALWAYS PERFECT BUT YOU DID A DAMN GOOD JOB AND I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED ANYTHING MORE FROM YOU. YOU WERE AND STILL ARE ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER PICKED UP, AND I WOULD DO IT ALL AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT. SO LONG QSO BEASTY AND I HOPE YOU FLY HOME SOMEDAY :love:

14. QSO beasty

Paci all I got to say is <3<3<3<3<3<3

15. QSO beasty

LOVE YA SLAP ALWAYS WILL BE A FRIEND IN MY HEART

16. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I'm really glad I got to meet you during my trial phase. You're a pretty awesome friend and I hope to see you back as mod one day. Thanks for everything