Answered Putting out hits

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Nitro_Hunter, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Ok let’s say I’m a traitor and being the big brained man I am, I say , 1000 points to whoever kills so and so. I as a traitor have caused another person to rdm on my behalf for points. Would this be considered toxic and or harassment or is this just big brained plays

edit. Would this also be slayable because I caused someone to be rdmed even if I’m a T?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

bounties are considered under harassment , if you also happen to cause a mass rdm chain you can be held liable for that thus taking the mass rdm punishment, and yes even as a traitor bounties are toxic since they cause karma losses and rdm resulting in slays being handed out (following a bounty is always rdm)

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Placing bounties is harassment, it's not an intended part of play and there's no recourse against it in the rules because it isn't a kos. The person who follows through with the kill would be slain because it wasn't a kos.

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Alongside the above comments, calling bounties is not part of the intended game and so rather than playing properly it incentivises killing people for points, detracting from gameplay