Approved purger2000's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by purger2000, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purger2000

purger2000 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    purger2000
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:176402039
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    bec i didnt do anything :/
    Evidence of Innocence:
    s othere is this guy in terrorist hunt saying to someone that he is coming for him and he is going to rape him(litteraly)so i kill him...then he reported me saying i had no proof and these dudes had it coming(as a joke i might add)then this dobie guy sees the guys report and puts a slay on me so i wait it out and on the round that the slay was going to be gone some guy said type quit smoke to get a achievment...i did that then it exited the serveer and banned me for 5 days...​

2. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You were banned on EU Nilla by @Dobie for RDM and Leave 1st Offense. Please be patient as it may take awhile for them to respond.

3. purger2000

purger2000 New Member

and i have someone that can prove it

4. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Hey @purger2000 ,

Firstly, thanks for appealing. According to your appeal explanation, I should say that the reason behind your kill is not a valid reason to kill someone. I also checked that the other player didn't damage anyone and didn't shoot at you or anyone else so, I added you 1 round slay. You may find the necessary info below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I see that you just started to play on our servers and you may not be aware of some issues, so due to this reason and since it is your first offense, I'll unban you but I won't void your ban because you were aware about that slay. I'll add you on steam so we may arrange a specific time for it.

Appeal: Accepted, not voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.