Approved Pups's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pups, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pups

Pups VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    pups
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59094129
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok so, i figured if i don't ask, i don't get. If it is denied so be it, but I can't say I didn't try.

So yesterday evening I was banned for 5 days over mass RDM (4 people) for being involved in killing as a spectator. I know its toxic - if the ban reason is toxic gameplay that's fine, I can live with it. I will always own up to it, give points and take my slays.

However what had me confused was, I was banned for 4 rdms over the course of 3 maps. In the first, richland, i killed 2 people when i rolled towards them as a barrel and a T blew it up.

2 slays given to me, that's fine, i completely deserved them.

However it wasn't until 2 maps later (I think?) when I had killed 2 more with props, so a double rdm on that map, that i was banned for 4x rdm by @yuuki.

Now like I said, if its for being toxic - which I was, thats fine. I apologise, I will start to avoid it in the future and play as props normally, not in a toxic way. But I don't know why I was banned for 4x rdm, that which included the 2x in richland, when I had sat the slays for those two.

If i remain banned its fine, I'd rather -not- have it on my record honestly, but its fine. A lot of people seem to have a laugh over the antics, and I like to make people laugh/have fun. So I don't consider it bad plus I compensate those who I affect and do apologise.

I just want clarification as to why I was banned for 4 x rdm when I sat the earlier slays on the earlier map, surely the slays cancel them out? Or so I thought.

Thanks! (Atleast I am getting to know more american players :p)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None sadly, I don't know how to check those logs from yesterday nor do I record.​

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Tagging @Agent A to address your concerns

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While Smusha has slain you twice, I decided to count the third person that got damaged as a result of your actions when reviewing your case.
    Thus, it should've been mass rdmx3 ban.

[​IMG]

Later on Lifeonroof, you killed dazza again via as spectator prop.
    I originally banned you for mass rdmx3, however, I reviewed the old logs to make sure I got the right offense.
    Thus, I bumped it up to mass rdm(4+) and banned you for 5 days.

The problem lies on the fact that you were spectating props and causing problems by indirectly influencing the round by killing people when you shouldn't have or by bringing explosive barrel near to other people when it originally wasn't there.

I'll wait for your response before deciding the verdict of this ban appeal.

4. Pups

Pups VIP

Thankyou for clarifying at least, if i was banned for 3x mass RDM obviously I would've completely understood, but I did not realise that previous rdms - that you took the slays for, were then taken into account. (Its like being punished twice?)
    If i had known they still build up after the slays (when I thought they were dropped) then I wouldn't have continued.
    Like I said, I know it was toxic and I do apologise. It's 5 days so I can deal with it, I just worry that if it happens again - as I also have a tendency to play with frag grenades - and people like to run into them, even though my voice is loud and obnoxious enough for all to hear my warnings, which can cause accidental damage, or anything, then it'll be a much longer ban.

It may be worth putting on the main rules a disclaimer that previous rdms will count towards the overall verdict of a ban, I had to go into the extended rules to find it.

Its up to you really, I am quite happy to sit the slay through if needs be, I still enjoy west, although its a shame to not play with the people I care more about. Plus I have a lot on in life right now anyway.

But thanks for getting back to me x

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I will accept this ban appeal.
    However, you will have to serve two more slays for your rdm.
    Before I let you go, I will be issuing a toxic gameplay warning as well.
    If you are caught altering events as spectator again (this includes going near people as explosive barrel even though you didn't directly caused them to die), there is a good chance that you will be banned for toxic gameplay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.