Denied pugita606's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by pugita606, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pugita606

pugita606 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    ♛♥♡PUGITA♥♛
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:163358413
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The truth is not because I have banned from this server and I banned another 14 days and I do not know why the truth in this server if I did RDM I accept but it is not to give me ban 14 days in two servers and I do not know Because they ban me
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello ♛♥♡PUGITA♥♛

You've been banned for Mass RDM (4+) + History by @Agent A . Please be patient while he gathers his evidence!

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

The first thing I did when reading the reports against you was put two slays on you as you never put in valid reasons why you killed these two people.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was notified by a player that you have mass rdm'd during that round.

Thus, I decided to check the old logs for that round.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From the old logs, you killed two people and damaged much more with your incid. Furthermore, you hit a person with a crowbar for some reason.

The reason why I decided to make it 2 week global ban is because the SoL for your previous RDM offenses (except for one) haven't expired yet.

[​IMG]

I will give you one last chance to explain all of the actions you have performed on Vanilla server. I will leave this open for a day or so so you can respond.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

It's been two days and you had plenty of time to respond. Unfortunately, I will be denying this ban appeal because of the following reasons:

1. You haven't respond to the ban appeal even though you have been on very recently. If you made a mistake, please admit to it and I will have tendency to be more lenient on the appeals.
    2. Based on your responses to the report and your history, I decided to leave it at 2 week global ban. I hope you take this time to learn from your actions. Remember that your actions will always have consequences.
    With that being said, appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.