Denied Puggler's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Puggler, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puggler

Puggler VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Puggler
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:51517377
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 8 hours for "micspam" when I was just talking normally in-game. I wasn't talking loud or singing or anything, I was literally just talking.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned by HelixSpiral when he was in the process of banning other players so it was likely a mistake.​

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Tagging @HelixSpiral to address your concerns. Feel free to play on our other servers until then.

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey,

Before I get my evidence, do you recognize that you got two warnings before my ban or do I need grab Aluf for those as well?

4. Puggler

Puggler VIP

I wasn't micspamming when I recieved those warnings either. And when you banned me I had been talking normally for a couple rounds. The most I ever did was sneeze or yawn.

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Alright.

You were first muted by Aluf here for making kissing/smacking noises in your mic:
    [​IMG]

Immediately aftewards, you started making some snorting/hawking a loogie/god knows what in your mic- so Aluf muted you for a round:
    [​IMG]

Finally- in this clip, you'll see that it is indeed not true that you were just "talking normally", and "not singing" (Video is pending):

While in singularity this may be minor, you have been warned by multiple staff members over the past week to cool it on the mic over micspam, myself included- yet you still continue to have issues over this.

Not only this, but immediately after this ban appeal, you went on to vanilla and starting singing Country Roads on the mic. Because of this, Luna and I have decided to globalize your 8h ban.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.