Propkill round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by SavannahBanana, Sep 25, 2020.

1. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Imagine different props spawning around the map and you only have a magneto stick.

thats all idk if it can be done but yee :p

• Like x 4
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

could see this taking AGES if people suck at propkilling, seems like it'd be fun but it's technically just a longer lasting barrel bash with less accuracy so idk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

I suck at propkilling so :(

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Yeah I suck.
    Samee

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

-1 this would be longer than frag storm

• Like Like x 2
  6. capri sun

capri sun VIP

Too many of us might suck at propkilling (*wave*)

7. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Sorry Savannah but, as much as I like the thought of chaotic prop-flinging, I'm going to have to -1 this idea.

This will ultimately not work because of these things already discussed:

1. Not everyone is good at propkilling, so this kind of idea favors those with experience.
    2. Because of the inherent inaccuracy of the majority of players, propkill rounds would go on for quite a long time.

Another thing that concerns me about this idea is that it would almost definitely cause a lot of lag because of the sheer amount of data involved with keeping track of all the props, and their current speeds and direction vectors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. get good

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

nuff said

10. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I've noticed that at certain pings all I need to do to prop kill someone is turn more than 45° too quickly, and at other pings no amount of velocity is gonna let be smack a dude. If ping is the cause as I suspect then that might favour players in a way that's neither random or skill. Otherwise it sounds p cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Make the props spiky so they do damage on contact, then round won't delay forever

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Maybe make it so props can 1 shoot everyone so the rounds don't take too long? although we do have a fun round that its kinda the same (barrel bash I think it was the name)

13. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

If they cant make barrels one shot on barrel bash over my dead dogs dick will they be able to do it for propkilling

• Agree Agree x 1