Prop Wars

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by DeathShot, Oct 9, 2013.

1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

Whenever the map Dust is chosen, it has become popular for the B bomb site to become a place for prop killing. I have now dubbed it "The Prop Arena," and all who enter with a prop are subject to war and may not submit an RDM report if killed as a courtesy. I care not what anyone else thinks, but those who have utilized the arena know the fun in it. If it was possible, I would love to make a game type/ minigame of it

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

inb4 DieKasta adds a +1 after reading the title, before even reading the post. XD

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

hell no deathshot never again!

4. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

You seriously posted this? Goddamit deathshot, you got kasta in on this too.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Propkilling is only allowed when you are a traitor, as for prop dueling it is not allowed.

6. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

That too. It's the same as innocents crowbar fighting, it's not allowed.

7. DieKasta

"The Arena" "where the only metal that deals damage is a barrel."

8. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

haha I knew Kasta would like it. but technically would you get slain if no one cares to file a report/ doesn't wish for the person to be slain? Its such a simple thing that really could only add more fun to the game. Even with crowbar fighting I don't see why its so bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DieKasta

I would only be ok with this if traitors were still allowed to enter the arena and shoot everyone down.

10. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

nah I wouldn't like that. I think the only method of death should be by barrel or jihad maybe

11. DieKasta

I do like this idea. I wish there was a map with a more secluded area though. Back in the day on this old COD:UO server I used to play on there used to be a basement on the map "Carentan" in which all of the regulars would go into. The unwritten rule of this basement was that the only weapon allowed to be used was the set of binoculars that you got after 30 kills. It always made that map something to look forward to for me.

12. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Just to let you know there is a mod on garrys mod that is named prop killing.

13. DieKasta

This is coming from the only guy I have successfully killed with a pylon. XD

14. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

I killed a guy with some bananas today after I got frustrated trying to kill him with an orange XD