Project 1v1

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Rice and Chicken, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Hey everyone, I asked permission before posting this in case it broke a rule from either SGM's rules or Gearbox's NDA. So Gearbox, developers of Borderlands, are making a game with the same name as the title of this thread. It's been in development for awhile now. But awhile ago they had their first Closed Technical Test. I came across the game randomly while looking for alpha/betas to sign up for.

I can't talk too much about it as there is an NDA still in play. But the title explains what kind of game it is. I thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the developers got in contact with me after the first test and seeing my performance. He then invited me into the game's player council, where we would test new builds of the game as they developed it among other members of the player council/dev team.

It is a small portion of Gearbox the company working on this game as most of Gearbox's focus and team is working on Borderlands 3.

Well now it's come to a point where they are ready to have another public testing of the game. If you're into 1v1 type games then try it out! I would definitely like to see new faces to play against in game.

How to register to try out the game:
    [​IMG]

direct link to sign up at: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/beta_programs/ Just hit sign up at the bottom hoping we get a decent sized turnout for when it does start!

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

aka "how to lose to people with autism"

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Looks fun.

4. Birddog6

Birddog6 VIP

1v1 games are stupid nowadays, I wouldn't play it and I can't say I know many people that would

such a niche market

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Invites are going out so look out for yours if you signed up!

6. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Nah he cant. They cant take video, stream it, or even take screenshots while its in closed techical testing phase

8. Yea as Elvis said, there's an NDA so no gameplay stuff can be shown

9. So anyone can join this. Devs wanted to clarify that and they said

"They just have to head to the Shift site, sign up and agree to the various legals." not really invites, just sign up to play!