Finished Profile Picture Creation Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by LeBlonde James, Jul 9, 2015.

?

Do you hate my art?

1. No dude. Your art is amazing

25.0%
  2. No no no, It's a little nice :\

37.5%
  3. Ya, I really don't like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's raw and aweful and the bread tastes like crap

37.5%
  1. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Who are you and what is this?
    Hi! If you don't know me, my name is Logan, but my Online persona is LeBlonde James. There are many great things about my online persona, such as it's originality and how I made my own picture and such. I am thinking of ways to give to the Serious community, and I dont have anything else, so I dare my talent and put it to the test.
    How will this work?
    To win, you will have to put up the best GIF and Caption said GIF representing TTT the most, and the List Randomizer will decide the winner by randomizing the list and the winner will be on top. The amount of winners will depend on how much people participate, and I don't see much people participating, if even any, since people want VIP, Points, or Steam Games, all of which I have a hard time myself getting.
    What will I win if I do?
    If you pick to have a Picture, then you will talk to me about what you want in your profile picture and even a new name. If your profile picture is unsatisfying, then I will give you 2k for compensation. But you can always go for the 2.5k option if you don't want a picture or simply hate my art
    *If you go for the 2.5k option, I will not be saddened and I will not cry cus you no like me ;_;

The Winner will be decided on July 17th.
    Why on July 17th? Because it's our Lord and Savior David Hasselhoff's birthday. That's why.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  2. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

This should be moved to OTD, tis not a giveaway but a contest.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

If you are selecting the winner, then its not a giveaway but more of a contest so I will be moving this to Off topic unless you decide to change it into a giveaway which is a random winner.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

[​IMG]
    Vanilla while staffless

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. [​IMG]

i made this awile ago :;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Congrats to Espurr for winning the giveaway via List Randomizer.
    I will contact you personally on which reward you wish to recieve.