Rejected Probably a long shot...

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by StatiX NomaD, Sep 8, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StatiX NomaD

StatiX NomaD Banned

First things first, there's a perk for your crowbar specifically for drawing on walls, what's the point when 90% of the time people just ruin it...?

Can we make a rule that if you're warned by the person doing graffiti that if you mess it up that they are within rights to kill them? It seems kind of redundant that people can ruin it and just get away with it when there's a perk for it?

I will still be killing people who ruin it anyway :D

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

as both a dravver and a dravving ruiner, vvhat's the point lol, dravv faster or hide better

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
  3. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

As much as I want to agree, I am going to probably stay Neutral about this one since it can well overlap with other mechanics and crossfire. However, I might +1 a middle ground where if you walk infront of a person who is clearly drawing graffiti and they get damaged as a result of it then the drawer isnt subject to the RDM.

4. StatiX NomaD

StatiX NomaD Banned

I'm talking about the people who blatantly come up to you and start ruining your drawings, it's just annoying...

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  5. StatiX NomaD

StatiX NomaD Banned

the fact that people would even rate this as dumb just shows how toxic people are

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  6. alius

alius VIP

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'm be the bearer of bad news today. This suggestion won't be accepted; it'd be an unnecessary addition that doesn't fit in with our current list of traitorous acts, even with a 'warning'.

Thanks for suggesting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.