Denied PrimusHQ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PrimusHQ, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PrimusHQ
    Your Steam ID:
    PrimusHQ
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got banned for harassment idk who I harassed but I just join and I hear somebody say they wanted me to get banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    idk what proof I could give. I just know that I didn't harassed anyone I just joined​

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You were banned for harassment by @Jabba the Slut, please be patient while they gather their evidence

For future reference your steamID is STEAM_0:1:513812082 and you're also banned for RDM and Leave Second if that is what you mean to appeal instead.

3. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

yea that's on the other server but I don't mind that im banned there cause I did rdm but for other server I was in I just joined and I was just having fun with this one person and someone just says plz ban or kick this guy hes harassing this kid. and idk why they wanted me banned when bunch other people were false kos him.

4. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

I don't think I was. a lot people were harassing the kid tho but I just joined after I lagged out and I was just joking around with the kid.

5. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I have seen this.

6. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

why you ban me for harassment? I was just joking around with nugget when I joined while everyone eles was fasle kos him so

7. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I was present during this ordeal. Idk if nugget was feeling harrassed or not because he was taking everything very well for a 10 year old so...

8. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

yea honestly if he felt he was being harassed he would have said something and yea I had had bit fun with nugget but not in harassment way like I just said one thing to him and all of a sudden some chick was being white knight saying ban primus for harassing nugget and its like why didn't you say anything when people were false kos him. like I could tell by her voice that she was salty asf idk why but yea I wasent harassing anyone

9. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Since you're referring to me, I'm going to clarify saying, you joined after your kick, started instigating chicken, again. Since he said several times it was bothering him. So i said can someone do something about this guy he's once again harassing the kid. Then you called me a fat pig/cunt, something along those lines, asked jabba if he heard you and then ban.
    Pretty sure Jabba will have evidence of all this

10. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

I heard nothing about it. he didn't say anything about it bothering him. I never harassed him yet you never told the people to stop when they were false kos him. Then you reported me for accidently killing chicken nugget so its obvious you have something against me or you have some weird thing for nugget. your not his mom so stop acting like it. if hes actually getting harassed then let admin handle it

11. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I reported you, because you started a rdm chain, made me lose karma and get killed... a rdm chain. I wasnt sure if chicken reported. I'm allowed to. Players are also encouraged to let the staff know of anything going on that they might not be aware of. You were warned, kicked then banned. If you see that as targeting, idk how to help you. To even try to twist any sort of blame to anyone in this appeal is a joke. If you're going to make accusations, make them clear and I'll have a staff member handle it as necessary as I did today.

12. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

I didn't start a rdm chain you reported me saying I killed chicken nugget. you didn't mention a rdm chain in the report. you say I targeted chicken but before a lot people were false kos him and saying his name multiple times yet you said nothing about that and didn't report or tell staff about it. after I got kicked I just told chicken one thing and Immediately you want me get kicked. so its obvious you have something against me and the fact that your using chicken getting supposedly harassed to defend yourself is a joke. your not his mom so stop acting like it.

13. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You were gagged once for using slurs to harass someone.
    (Can't find the screenshot for this one.)

Then you were kicked for harassing Chicken Nugget.
    [​IMG]

Then you were banned after harassing Falcor upon rejoining from your kick.
    [​IMG]

Before I wrap this up. @pls unban lol , do you have anything to say about this?

14. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

how did I harass chicken nugget? I didn't false kos like most people were doing. and I didn't harass falcor I just said 2 sentences to her and that counts as harassment?

15. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

i've been on the server with this dude before and today, he goes around callin people ni**er fags, fucking retards, etc
    He tends to stick to a player and harass them, whether they respond to it or not, he's just a general cancer player within the server, and also false KOS' anyone who disagrees with him or whomever he decides he's gonna bother

16. Chicken Nugget

Chicken Nugget Banned VIP+

Yes i do. Welcome to chicken nuggets un-appeal. For about a month now, PrimusHQ has been harrasing, false kosing, and rdming me. He claims HIMSELF that it's because of my voice. I think this ban is fair.

17. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

chicken your lying I haven't seen you in a month lollolol

18. Chicken Nugget

Kind of, but i definatly take this as harrasment.

19. Chicken Nugget

nice joke

20. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Gonna lock this, dm me if you have something to add otherwise we'll wait for @Jabba the Slut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.