Denied Preowned Oyster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Preowned Oyster, Jan 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Preowned Oyster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43607647
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because J3Kfrost was muting people unfairly and against the rules, we disagreed and complained and he banned me for group trolling, I also didn't troll as i was putting in a genuine complaint against him. He is biased and not fit to be on the moderator team.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

So I was the one who banned you and I will gather my evidence

3. There's no evidence, you're just a seriously sad kid who was muting people and being the fun police when literally no one else was bothered by Henry's mic chatter besides you.

4. You aren't funny, you aren't edgy, you're just a shit guy who can't make friends so you try to exert a bit of power in the only way you possibly can.

5. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

An attitude like this surely improves your case that you were making a legitimate complaint. Calm down a little bit and be patient, hotshot.

6. j3kawesome

Im going to have to break this up into a few messages due to their being a limit on the amount of media which can be posted in an appeal so im gonna start here

Oyster,
    You were banned for Group Trolling along with ChemSquad Dapper Cracker and gamer weed.

You started off with getting gagged

Apologies for the Discord Audio, didn't notice OBS was recording it also

After this, you started to plan to rdm me

After this, the Player Henry Mic Spammed with a Voice Changer (Echo) which led him to get an rgag
    Which you followed up with a series of PM's to me showing very hostile behavior
    [​IMG]

7. j3kawesome

After this you got rgagged
    Which you followed up with this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In which you RDM'ed me while ChemSquad and Gamer weed encouraged others to RDM me

Then Henry was banned for mic spam which was followed up with this pm
    [​IMG]

8. j3kawesome

Then I got RDM'ed by both ChemSquad and another player RDM'ed me following your lead here where you called for people to RDM me
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then you asked people to RDM another player on the server at the time

9. j3kawesome

Which got you along with the other 2 banned with you a warning for harrassment and toxicity
    [​IMG]
    Which was followed by ChemSquad and also gamer weed chat spammed while you continued to call names in chat which led to the final act before your ban
    [​IMG]

Now with your history of being toxic towards staff along with your responses to this appeal please give me a good reason to unban you because I see none

10. Think long and hard champion, those people didn't go rdm'ing you because I told them to, they did because you were being an all round pain in the ass. I have so much respect for so many of SGM's mod/admin team because they're good people, but there's an odd few that really need some lessons in management.

Look at your own actions and see why we had a go at you and why I was genuinely complaining, because you unfairly muted someone and we were all enjoying and literally laughing over what Henery was putting on mic, the entire server, besides you of course.

Why should you unban me? I already know you won't, you're biased and If I had any confidence you would then I know you wouldn't even be the sort of guy to ban me in the first place.

And my "toxicity" is towards genuinely shitty staff who have some real world issues that they're taking our against people just trying to enjoy themselves on a Gmod server.

11. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

With this being said, your ban will be extended by another admin to avoid your claim of Bias.

The provided behavior is unacceptable and you clearly intend to keep up the behavior to any staff that doesnt satisfy your ideals and agree with your opinions.

So wupti doo your apeal just went to an extended ban.

Hope your new years resolution includes becoming a better person in 2021. See you again on the servers in a month bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.