Accepted Prefix the Suggestion

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by DocFox, Jun 4, 2015.

?

Add a Prefix To Siggestions?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I want to suggest something simple. This addition would be quick and easy to add and help members locate what's been added.

All I'm suggesting is adding a categorized prefix to the suggestions, just like with appeals and apps.

You could make it a PENDING, ADDED, and REJECTED prefix to categorize all the suggestions.

I think this would help players find the newest content added to the server that came via suggestion and provide an overall viewpoint of what the community likes.

Anyway, thanks for considering this digestio and have a great day!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I believe this has been suggested before

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Problem with this is, 90% of the end round suggestions would be "Pending"

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This way it puts some more emphasis on filtering suggestions by staff.
    I believe it has before, but instead of bumping a fairly old thread, I decided to resubmit this. Plus, my search turned up empty lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

I don't think any suggestion has ever received a final rejection verdict, aside from the massive amounts of db that have (and still continue to) been made. This would only be ever useful if ever more attention would be given to the suggestions.

6. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I'm completely in favour with your suggestion MangoTango, this would certainly help to filter out the new suggestions from the older ones, as well as indicate whether or not it is still being considered. Unfortunately what Red said is true, this would be incredibly useful if the suggestions area had more attention. However, given this new feature or seeing the progress on suggestions might make it appeal to members that wouldn't otherwise have bothered with the area. Moreso, I believe that perhaps more attention needs to be shed from us staff members. If they could see that both members were contributing and the staff were actually approving/disapproving their suggestions, I'm sure the members of this community would pay more attention to this forum thread are; as well as use it more frequently.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I feel it would place too much pressure on staff to come up with a final approval or disapproval on suggestions. A lot of suggestions would just sit at pending and that would lead to players pushing staff to look at it or complain about it being ignored because there is no final ruling on it.

8. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Good idea but, the thing is a suggestion isn't really rejected unless it's been suggested before and locked or cannot possibly be added/ridiculous (Nyan Cat gun, DM, etc) or viewed by Highwon and denied - which isn't something that happens frequently. Because of this most suggestions would be "pending" and in limbo since we, the staff team, do not decide which suggestions will be added or rejected.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.