POP STAR's Unprofessional Behavior

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Husky, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player: @POPSTAR

SteamID of Staff/Player: STEAM_0:1:53230373

Server: None, as this was supposed to be between POPSTAR and I, but he urged me to make a report on the forums.

Time of Occurrence: N/A: This spanned over many days, in which different situations popped up.

Reason For Report: Before I go into my report, I tried very hard to be good friends with POPSTAR, but this was not the case. When I first met POPSTAR, I was a new moderator to Serious TTT, I attempted to have a brighter sense of communication, so I added POPSTAR in an effort to be his friend and to become more strong as a team. One day I noticed that POPSTAR blocked me on steam, for no reason that was known to me. I then attempted to gain access to this knowledge of why he "blocked all forms (except forums) of communication and wanted nothing to do with me" - @The Law 's quote to me during a review of my moderating. I got no answer from POPSTAR, so when he sent that, I used logic to figure out who blocked me, and POPSTAR was the only one off of my friend's list, as well as other forms of communication. I asked Law if I could apologize formally for whatever I did wrong, and I got a stern no from law, in order to keep the person's identity safe. But I know it was POPSTAR, as like I said, the only one to have blocked me. I had to ask @captain-vodka AND @The Law for some sort of answer to it. As far as I know, I was given a one sentence quote from either one. Today when I got in game and I asked POPSTAR why he was joking around doing the !slaynr * (Was not really this btw, was just a joke and no outcome was reached behind it, he replies, "I am not obligated to speak with you." So I say: "Damn you do not have to be a dick about it." So POPSTAR Private Messages me in game asking why I called him a dick. So I explain everything to him, and he brushed me off, only saying to make a forum report here, and not explaining his action. This is very unprofessional behavior on his part, as he did not even make an attempt to solve this in the beginning when I asked and got no answer, instead of myself making this forums report and making it public. I just wanted an answer why he just threw me away like that and gave no reason otherwise. I do not care about who likes me and who doesn't, but you just do not leave without reason, and block all forms of communication.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses: My witnesses are @captain-vodka and @The Law, as I have had conversations about POPSTAR with both of them, asking why he has done this, and got no answer from him in the first place.
    1st Part: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dorks/screenshot/80253142017852024
    2nd Part: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dorks/screenshot/80253142017852794
    3rd Part: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dorks/screenshot/80253142017853532
    4th Part: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dorks/screenshot/80253142017854164
    5th Part: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dorks/screenshot/80253142017855023
    6th Part: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dorks/screenshot/80253142017855645
    *EDIT by me: I understand if someone defriends me, but giving no sort of reason and doing it abruptly, and then brushing it off is not okay.

I did not want to make this, but POPSTAR's actions force me to do this.
    ~Husky

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

So you're reporting him for not wanting to be friends with you?

As staff we are not obliged to befriend every user in this community and there is certainly no rule against blocking a user.

Regardless,@POPSTAR will respond at his earliest convenience

3. Husky

I understand that, Carned. There is no rule about being friends with someone, that is not the report. It is the face that he randomly blocked all forms of communication except the forums, and gave no reason or any type of explanation towards me. That is not professional behavior. And I want an answer. I have been on here long enough to know that not everyone can be my friend. At this point, I have given up on trying to be someone's friend. That is not my choice. Once again, he always was aggressive towards me in a way in which I found very provoking.

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

This is not a legitimate reason for a report. Everyone has the freedom to communicate in any form they feel comfortable using.

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Husky, blocking any forms of communication is not a reportable offense. If someone does not want to speak to you, that is entirely up to them.

6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Honestly, i've blocked many users in this community simply because they have irritated me or just done something i disagree with, i understand the need for a reason behind the blocking but he was under no obligation to inform you, and it's not like he is your only port of contact, there is a wide range of staff members in our community whom could have helped you in any situation you needed help in.

Honestly, blocking someone isn't aggression, neither do i see any aggression in the screenshots provided.

However, we will await his response.

7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Husky, if someone refuses to talk to you on any other forms of communications, then they are free to do so. From your screenshots you have on your profile, I don't see anything that's very unprofessional about what @POPSTAR did. He didn't do anything that shows hostility to you so what is the point of this report?

Seems that POPSTAR was being professional here and not having any problems with you until you brought them up in the chat.

8. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Husky, you're going to have to deal with the harsh realization that not everyone can have a friendly conversation with you while they are trying to do their job. Regardless of what POP STAR's opinions are of you, if you are being RDM'd, he WILL reply to you. If you just wanna chat, he is not obligated to talk to you as he has other things to do.

This is definitely not report worthy. The second POP STAR starts ignoring you when you actually need something instead of you just wanted to get his attention, feel free to report him.

Him not replying to you when you ask him something like "how was your day" or "I want you to forgive me for whatever reason" is not unprofessional behavior. Him not replying to you if you said "POPSTAR, I've been RDM'd" or "I'm stuck" would be unprofessional.

9. Husky

Just lock this report.

10. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

Locked at OPs request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.