Poltergeist question.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Jennacide, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Jennacide

Jennacide VIP

Why is the Poltergeist missing in non vanilla server's, It's one of the greatest weapons when you use it correctly and it would be better suited in a non vanilla server due to the fact their are actual props unlike minecraft

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

If I am not mistaken. It causes much lag to the server and would crash it in most cases.

That is just what I have heard through the grapevine but probably better for a developer such as @Opalium or @Casual to answer.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

This was asked a long time ago and I believe the reason had something to do with crashing. I might just be completely wrong though since my memory is foggy. I suppose you can suggest it?

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Indeed. The Poltergeist causes a lot of lag and have crashed servers many times already. Wild entities and props flying uncontrollably may be fun, but they are not very good for server stability.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Man, I've seen servers crash for so many reasons, but no weapon is quite as consistent as the Poltergeist. Well, maybe the nuclear bomb in m9k but that's a whole other.. thing.

• Disagree Disagree x 1