Political Throwdown (part 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pacifist, Aug 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumble

Grumble VIP

2. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

God this is some fucking cancer

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Whats cancer?

• Confusing Confusing x 2
  4. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

American politics

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rozboon

arent all politics cancer?

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. 6 million people

7. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

This is stupid, dude. You really gonna deny supporting an entire class of people because of spite? What do you not support about it?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  8. Rozboon

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I'd just like to say, every leftist here calling me a racist and sexist is never gonna make me change to your side of the argument

you'll only push me further right every time

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  11. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Then you're beyond help. I'm not going to blanket call you a racist and a sexist, because I'm not going to say anything like that without reading all your responses, and fuck that, but you seem to operate your beliefs out of spite. If this is your defense against being called racist and sexist, then you've got your own issues to work through.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  12. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

The mental capacity of this thread was at a low from the very beginning but somehow we've fallen deeper by supporting hateful practices to spite the left essentially further justifying why there's so much discord in society. It's one thing to be socially woke but like you're not even simply aware of your immediate surroundings.

Btw congrats on specific repubs here SJWing for types of people labeled as homophobic transphobic racist whathaveyou. You're so close to getting there. You may not like it when we're trying to stop racism 'when it doesnt exist' but god forbid we call someone racist for racist remarks because 'just because you think it's racist, it actually isn't.'

Why not just be a simple person like Grumble and want guns and low income tax instead of becoming the thing you despise just only supporting the opposition being the difference?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  13. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

can i post nudity here related to hunter biden

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Rozboon

Another ignorant fool.

I I've posted lots of racist remarks by biden supporters and the left, can we get some from trump supporters and the right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CorallocinB

They've been done for how many fucking times in how many threads now and what do you do?

"It's just simply not racist... misogynistic... transphobic... everything else... you're being a SJW. They were misquoted, out of context, misspoke, blah. blah. blah."

So literally fuck off trash

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Imagine being angry at someone else's opinion

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Rozboon

What did you even say just now lol. Seems your ignorance has grown but lets not drive this into the hole anymore.

Shits blowing up, we got rudy, hunter, joe, at this point I'm not suprised by any of it.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

why does robo complain so much here smh

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. CorallocinB

I'll say it again because you're so fucking blind

We're in literally the 3rd thread of this political bullshit, very nice and clear for you, because of how off the handle those threads have gotten with the race baiting, misogyny, literal bigoted ass shit going in a complete spiral of anecdotal claims OR entirely unsubstantiated """""SCIENTIFIC REPORTS"""" being passed off as true or false

So then we've argued like fucking idiots in every single thread because we're stubborn little cunts trying to SJW for our believes to no fucking avail, simply degrading each other however neither person due to their buffoonery will submit to the other and clearly precede victory over one fucking little thing and act as the superior person and thus the superior side "just because i simply am"

So when the opposing viewpoints clash from WHOEVER in here, and someone presents the other side with

"This guy is a bigot for this..." or "The trans' community or Women's or who-have-you's choices aren't being respected...."

The other side will say "wrong, your side is projecting you SJW and here's why" countering SJWs, being mad at SJWs, by being a SJW your fucking self

WHICH HELLO HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO CALL BOTH OF THE SIDES SHIT. NO SIDE IS CLEAN. NONE. Like literally you're having severe issues with accepting anything WRONG with your side with this specific comment

And ever so blissfully acting as if Trump has said and acted without fault in every sense of the word or any supporters of his is the craziest fucking thing anyone has done in any of these threads.

I can fucking go off about the white supremacy support, all of this black and gay friends therefore he's not a bigot or hater of some shit, how he berates asylum seekers, immigrants, anyone who isnt a white man, or maybe speak so eloquently so that the word "fuck" doesnt immediate deter you from recognizing anything I say because "what are you even saying at this point you're in a delirious state." Giving any fucking video or audio clips of anything said by anyone and in the end say anything about Trump doing that or his supporters and you'd literally brush it off as

"It's just simply not racist... misogynistic... transphobic... everything else... you're being a SJW. They were misquoted, out of context, misspoke, blah. blah. blah."

Considering it has literally already been done and over with in the past and entirely ignored as what I just said is an absolute waste of time for anyone in here other than to call you a fucking idiot for thinking your side is clean

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  20. CorallocinB

Post the nudes already because it'll be the only thing of value you put in this thread

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.