Political Throwdown (part 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pacifist, Aug 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

3. Grumble

Grumble VIP

You just have to go the google trends and set it up

4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Who said anything about not being a problem? Do you also have the stats on who commits crime based on race? what areas are the heaviest in crime, the amount of times a certain race has contact with police in any given place? There's a lot of different stats out there and only looking at 2 paint a very poor picture.

5. Grumble

Grumble VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

And another study
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...ce-no-more-likely-shoot-minorities-draws-fire
    Also there is another one I couldn't find; but Black police officers are no more likely to shoot others blacks also.

7. Rozboon

Heres a question for anyone supporting Biden since you all were on Trump's ass about denouncing white supremacists(for the 100th time).

Why can't Biden say whether or not the emails are real? If it's all a lie he should be able to say "the emails are fake", has he done this that I missed?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Indy226

That's cool, still voting for Trump

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  9. Grumble

Grumble VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

yes

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. PwnageKO

I stated "Anecdotal claims do not weigh more than statistics that show a disproportionate treatment of people of color by the police" and you responded with "Show your stats." I showed you some of the stats. I never said you claimed it wasn't a problem and what not, but if you didn't think it was a problem or doubted the statement I made why would you then question the statement by needing stats to believe it?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Do you also have the stats on who commits crime based on race? what areas are the heaviest in crime, the amount of times a certain race has contact with police in any given place?"

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. PwnageKO

In the article you sent the writers explain how that study was facing criticism for not taking into account actual encounter rates of black and white police officers. Even further in the article they reference a better study that does actually take into account local crime rates.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Rozboon

I'd rather not waste time waiting for a reply when you feel like it, kinda shitty to ignore the past discussion and start new shit.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. PwnageKO

You asked a lot of questions previously that I would like to take the time to answer with more effort than I am putting into now.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Indy226

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Rozboon

I like how the guy who wanted to remove the dumb rating is only contributing by rating posts dumb.

Hey @Lead Vladmin the Impaler give us your thoughts on the debate.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  18. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Is it maybe... just maybe.. they commit more crimes?

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Rozboon

Some people really don't know what "Coyotes" are? Rofl wtf. Uneducated fucks.

20. Indy226

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.