Poison Dart Gun - T Weapon

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by UmadGravity, Oct 16, 2014.

1. I saw this thread, and it got me thinking...

I used to mod for a community that had a poison dart gun in the T arsenal. The weapon swep was the HL2 crossbow. It would have 3 or 4 bolts, i cant remember. The bolt would do 100 damage over like 25 seconds or something like that.

Pros:
    The weapon was silent when fired
    It was fun to use
    It instilled panic into the hearts of the innos

Cons:
    none that i can think of.

Balancing features:
    The reload is slow
    The switch is slow
    The cooldown is slow
    The damage can be beaten buy sitting on a health station until all damage is done

Taking it further:
    The weapon can have ps upgrades: more damage done by the crossbow in total, the crossbow damage faster. etc..

Here is a stock swep for the hl2 crossbow ready for ttt. It is a silenced crossbow. i think damage just needs t be modified.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133297756&searchtext=crossbow

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Con; Someone gets shot with it, takes damage, starts thinking people shot them = Mass RDM occurs

3. you would think this would happen, but ive modded a long time before, and i really didnt see much rdm from this. once it is introduced, people see that they are poisoned, as it is a server option. the rdm is mostly new gmod players that dont understand the game.

4. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

The traitors already have plenty of items at their disposal, I'd like to not see another few T weapons arrive until there is more for the Detective to spend his credits on. -1 for now.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This was previously suggested a uite some time ago and I remember the community not being a fan of it.

It basically just sounds like a silenced flare gun. -1

6. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

• Like Like x 1