Approved pocketlint's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by pocketlint, May 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Pocket Lint
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was Karma banned when someone reported me and I was banned for RDM and Leave So I'm quite confused on why I was banned when I was banned from the server​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://gyazo.com/cc582ab00731c2cbdd086bb12ae6f2b4
    It says 1:58AM for my karma ban but that is 100% false if I was banned at 11:26pm how was I on the server at 1AM, I was karma banned while I had a report on me, then I got off the game got back on today to find I was banned for RDM. I was Karma banned a couple minutes before they Banned me for 5 days. I was karma banned when Froggo was in the game, WAY before scotty joined the game.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  2. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

@Scotty banned you for Mass RDM (1st offense), please wait for their response.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey Hey, kinda busy at the moment but once I get a spare moment I shall respond to this with evidence of everything

4. Scotty

Hi Hi,

I got all the evidence here of why I banned you for Mass RDM, not RDM and Leave as you originally thought. Apologies for the possible terrible quality as I grabbed these straight off my recording as I don't take screenshots due to me recording the whole time of me staffing.

So you are correct in saying that you were originally karma banned as shown here
    upload_2021-5-17_19-42-26.png

But then there was a report that made me think more of it than just a karma ban especially with the way you had worded it.
    upload_2021-5-17_19-43-15.png

So I went ahead and looked at the deathscene just to be safe rather than take your response as a sarcastic or serious response and look for myself.
    [​IMG]

Agor's body is over on the far left as he was the one who reported you so thats one kill and then 2-4 are seen down the hall with the explosive barrel.

So I went ahead and looked through damage logs to see if there was anything and I found a couple bits of things
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All of these amounting to 5 kills/no reasons for damaging which resulted in your ban.

This has been your 3rd karma ban with in the past week, 2 being within the past 2 days.

I'm always a nice guy and wanna give people a chance but I need a reason, why should the unban happen in this case?

Hope to hear from ya soon.
    ~Scotty

5. Well From the evidence it seems I deserve the ban, in all honesty I was shooting the barrels after I had come down the stairs No one was there except the guy who just stacked the barrels up and he was out of the way. I decided to shoot the barrel and right when I did that 2 people came running down the stairs and died, along with that I damaged some other players. Then 1 of the players I killed had reported me. I respect staff decision and I appreciate you for Moderating the server. Also from the looks of it there was people down the hall so I guess I'm completely blind either way I guess I deserve the ban. I damaged 3 players and killed 2 players.

Unban should happen bcuz i am nice dude and i will try my hardest not to shoot explosive barrels anymore with people around. i am also fun guy

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  6. Scotty

I'm always a believer in giving others a chance.

I have unbanned but NOT voided the ban, So please be careful. If you ever have any questions or anything else of the nature please feel free to message me whether it be in admin chat or here on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.