PO8 Luger

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Zuko, Mar 31, 2019.

?

Yes or no?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I'm not opposed to new weapons, but what purpose/niche will this serve/fill? We've got the hi dmg/low-fr, mid-range, and lo-dmg/hi-fr, where'd it fit?

3. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

I was thinking about a weapon that could compete with the Colt and Deagle, pretty much the same as @Hongo's suggestion (but this is a pistol). High damage and an okay firerate.

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

See, the guns are already IN the pack though. It's not about "Filling a niche"; It's about variety, cool sounding guns, more fun stuff to look at and play with.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

This gun reminds me of the good ol days

6. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

I'm pretty sure Highwon didn't include the entire pack in the server downloads, since he made a 4 part custom pack.
    So really, only the guns in the server are what you're downloading. Yes, we could add additional M9K weapons, but they aren't "already included", as you say.

7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Right now the server has Small Arms Pack (It has the SMGs and pistols, PO8 and Mp40 included here) so it's really just a matter of someone enabling these weapons to spawn.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Once again, I'm all for more WWII-era firearms being added to the servers. +1

9. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Yes. Add it. I am up for more WW2 weapons to come.

• Agree Agree x 1