Denied [PMCS] James24's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [PMCS] James24, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    James24
    Your Steam ID:
    Idk
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really didn't even do anything. I was just shooting at a wall with a huge like urisk asked me to. And guess he banned me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence, only if urisk has some. I thought we had something urisk.​

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

@urisk2 tagging, also @captain-vodka because you are on the banlist from her for your second offense of hacking.

3. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

You were banned by @captain-vodka for Hacking second offence. She will reply at her earliest convenience.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I was a witness for the ban Urisk issued, it was evident that you were hacking. Just an outside opinion.

5. Enigmatica

How did you know urisk was spectating you? This is one small hint of evidence:

[​IMG]

Knowing there are hacks out there that let you know when players spectate you (so you can turn off your aimbot), this is pretty suspicious. Also taking into account the fact that you KOS 3 traitors yesterday while I was on shortly after they bought equipment. While I cannot directly prove they did not pull it out, their reactions did seem to strongly indicate so.

6. I didn't know urisk was spectating me..? Just because I say '#you spectate breh?' means theat I know he's spectating me? I was just saying that because he needed to solve my report and not spectate.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Here's the thing: HOW DID YOU KNOW HE WAS SPECTATING YOU? That's the point Event is asking. You won't know someone is spectating you UNLESS you are using the hacks or if the staff member let you know that he or she is spectating you.

And this is your Steam ID. Use this for future appeals or reports. --> STEAM_0:0:62497217

8. So, let me get this
    I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS SPECTATING ME! Like was it just a coincidence that I said '#you spectate breh?' Like that's some bs man.

9. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

I forgot who I was with but you were pretty much nailing T's for having for having items they said they never pulled out. As soon as I started spec'ing to record you promptly left. Suspicion but no solid proof so I did nothing.
    However, maybe it was just coincidence you made a spectator joke but I am highly doubting that.
    @urisk2 also says he has more evidence against you if you would like it posted.

10. Enigmatica

He did the same thing yesterday while I was on. He KOS 3 Ts shortly after they bought equipment. He wasn't even near a couple of them.

11. So can I be approved or what?

12. urisk2

Not to mention every time i spectate you you promptly kill yourself and switch servers.

13. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@captain-vodka, you were with me

For two rounds you killed about ~7 Ts almost all for "having a T weapon out". I suspected you for Traitor-finidng hacks and began spectating but you were a T the next two rounds so not so much to go on. As soon as vodka came on, you left.

I was also getting complaints that you were aimbotting, although I couldn't gather sufficient evidence.

14. So..? Can I be approved now? I didn't do anything. So just because vodka came on the server and I left, you're saying that I' hacking? Nvm that but can I be approved now, and urisk, if you're trying to prove that I was hacking before on the vanilla server I can be honest and say I was, but I already got banned for it and I'm still serving it, so you did your job as a mod and you and mcmuffin banned me, my bad for no being so slick. So no I don't want Urisk's video cause I already know what he's gonna put in it.

15. urisk2

@ThatBox he didnt have and doesnt have aimbots. It's most likely recoil assist if anything.

@captain-vodka can give her verdict when she is ready.

16. PapaVodka

No, I'm saying you're hacking from what I witnessed and you left before I could get recording evidence against you.
    Also didn't you deny hacking before but now deciding to admit it?

17. Yes I'm admitting to it because it was a long time ago and I'm over it now. So, can you approve now?

18. PapaVodka

Actually, no. Your first ban is still active because I was looking at your admin states and it doesn't end until next month.
    I honestly think the ban should stay. To be honest you're lucky the first one wasn't made global.

19. How is it still active? I have 13 days left until I'm unbanned. It was closed when I saw it. And yes, I was lucky, thanks to urisk. So can you approve now?

20. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

With permission from Captain Vodka, I will be sharing my two cents. Here we go. For someone that has been banned for hacking on multiple communities, and is now on their second offense here you are not showing any evidence of innocence. Why should they believe that you are not hacking when you have lied about it and gotten caught before? Also, isn't it a tad bit sketchy that every time a staff member tried to spectate you, you left? Also I strongly doubt that the "#you spectate me breh" incident was a coincidence, but I will always give people the benefit of the doubt. For now, I would advise that you let this take it's course and be patient. Also, try and put forth some actual evidence of innocence because as of right now, I feel like they have no reason to believe you. They will show their proof, why not show yours?

Best of luck,
    CD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.