Denied [PMCS] James24's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [PMCS] James24, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    James24
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I've been on both west and vanilla for a long time now. I've been friendly to others and have also made friends with others. Even staff member, mods, admins... I respect all players, kinda except ghosters, rdmers, hacker, etc...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The reason I got banned in the first place was for recoil hacks..? I don't even know what recoil hacks are. I think recoil hacks are when you have no recoil...? How in the first place didn't I have recoil. I've been on the server long enough for people to know that I don't hack. Today on 6/12/14, people started to say I was hacking because I would always find them of being a traitor, all who have said I was hacking was joking, even players who have spectating me said I was legit and wasn't hacking. I have witnesses on the vanilla server. I also control my recoil very well, I've practiced alot on cs, css, and csgo, also csp(couterstrike portable(phone)).​

2. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Hey there james24!

Now i will not deny that you are a polite player and its pains me to do this but you were indeed using recoil hacks. I spectate you when you had a shotgun as well as an AK47 and you had no recoil at all. @McMuffin found the same thing when you used a H.U.G.E.

I can show video footage when its finally uploaded to youtube (its very bad quality unfortunately) but it will give a rough idea.

Even if that was not enough I made sure @McMuffin agreed with myself before I took action and he will respond saying so.

3. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hello James, I only recorded a demo, but Urisk got footage of your hacks. When I was spectating you, you were in a gunfight and you were firing a H.U.G.E with no recoil at all. Urisk and I discussed this, and came to the conclusion that you did in fact, have recoil hacks.

4. Waiting...

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Please be patient as our staff is doing our best to insure that this punishment was just. Also, please understand that videos can take from all night to later tomorrow to render. This may take a while so please give them time. Thank you for your cooperation.

6. urisk2

Having some issues. give me a little bit to fix it. I would like to point out that since 2 mods are against you, you need to provide some sort of evidence of innocence.

7. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Also, that is not your real steamid. Your real steam id is STEAM_0:0:62497217.

8. CDriscoll

After doing some research on you, I have found out that you are indeed a notorious hacker. You have been blessed with multiple permabans across different servers, and are also VAC banned. I would hate for a player to be banned falsely and without proof so here are some links and a screenshot of your VAC ban.

http://prntscr.com/3sbyc8 (This is James24's profile.)
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/67_212_184_68_27015/2014_03_24/log075.txt (Might have to dig through these. I'll edit with more screenshots. EDIT: This clearly shows the ban list of the NoxiosTTT server. You were banned for ETERNITY for HACKING http://prntscr.com/3sc0rr)
    http://420servers.com/bans/index.php?all=true (To avoid confusion: http://prntscr.com/3sc09k)
    http://forum.impactedservers.com/showthread.php?tid=928&pid=8262
    http://67.212.184.66/suspensions/

“When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves-they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.” - Cheryl Hughes
    Keep this quote in mind. We love all of our players but seeing someone hack, tut tut. Hackers ruin our trust in themselves and make our servers a tad less fun for our dedicated players. Please think about this.

I would advise an admin to look at this appeal. Everybody is wanted here but people that cheat are not.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  9. How would I provide evidence, I don't even record, and sorry for the steam id mistake.

10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Let's avoid jumping the gun for the moment. While having a bad record does diminish one's credibility, it doesn't mean that we treat this guy as a criminal for that. It increases suspicion, but you should never assume and judge like that until Urisk's evidence is brought to the table.

11. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

On the 420servers.com one, type ctrl f and copy your steam ID in case it isn't clear. Jametrig24 was your name at the time.

12. And the reason I'm vac banned is because someone hijacked, hacked, and stole my account. A week later after he stole my account, I found his primary steam profile and begged him for my steam account back. He said he'd give it back if I gift him dayz(sa). I said yes(lied). He gave me the account back and I blocked him, reported him, and made my account private. I did not give him dayz. He got my account vac banned from csgo. The guy who stole my account got me vac banned because he was hacking on my account on csgo. That's why I was vac banned once. I'm not a hacker.

13. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

What about your other bans? I understand that the past isn't necessarily indicative of whether or not you hack, but it doesn't look good for you. Also, Urisk is trying to sort out the upload, and I saw the hacks with my own eyes.

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Nothing can be done with this until Urisk uploads his video or McMuffin shares his demo.

15. CDriscoll

Is it possible to upload a demo? Either way, it wouldn't help due to the choppiness and lag of demos.

16. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Mango, i typed Record hacker, got the footage, then typed stop. Where would this be found? I could not find it earlier.

17. CDriscoll

Yeah I didn't necessarily mean to word it like i'm vilifying him so I edited it. I wasn't jumping the gun, but someone with this bad of a record seriously needs to prove his innocence, which he hasn't been doing.

18. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You can share the file for other members of the community to check out.

19. CDriscoll

Still, the choppiness of demos is going to seriously ruin the credibility of the video.

20. urisk2

Due to your extensive ban history and multiple eyewitnesses from staff members seeing you hack i'm going to deny this appeal but i won't ask to make it global like i do with most hacking bans because you were a nice player - do not abuse this.

Topic Locked.
    Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.