Accepted Plz remove jihad gba

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Adrian Shephard, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I'm pretty sure that anyone -1ing this has actually never killed someone for GBA with a jihad and is just -1 to make themselves think they're better at the game, and/or are doing it just to be edgy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

To be fair I just put trust in moderating GBA properly like it was with C4 rule changes. I didnt like C4 "GBA" taken away(not calling it) because if someone clearly was ignoring it you could kill for it and if someone was abusing the rule to kill for fun near the C4 then staff team could had just applied toxic gameplay rules.

I think this is likewise, obviously I am not going to kill someone directly running away from a jihader for GBA but if I see someone have a open shot on a jihader when hes not in the jihad radius and he does absolutely nothing but stare at the jihader then I should have the right to kill him for GBA. Everyone is bringing out the worst case scenarios of 7+ people but often times jihaders just do it for fun and like try to kill a certain person rather than a big group so they end up jihading near 1-3 people making it a really easy shot for someone who is a little outside of jihad radius and thats where GBA would/should be possible in my opinion. (Not the ones that are getting jihaded are GBA but the ones doing nothing about it outside the jihad radius.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

-1 for this one. Most of the problems people talk about isn't the rule itself being a problem but rather that some choose to abuse the rule in order to play in a toxic way. This is better if staff just are more carefully to look for ppl abusing it rather than removing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Why would a traitor be in the jihad in the first place? The man who jihaded surely warned/checked before jihading, so It's safe to assume that the person hiding from the jihad was probably confused and ran for cover. Taking cover from sudden danger isn't an act a Traitor would do.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I really can't believe that this is something that needs to be discussed.

Jihad GbA should not exist. We don't call GbA on players that get shot at but don't shoot back at the shooter because they're taking cover do we? That's essentially what we are saying should be allowed.

We are saying that an innocent that is in immediate danger and seeks cover can be killed for not neutralizing the threat. If jihad GbA is a thing, then you should be allowed to kill someone for not shooting a person that traitor baits only them.

Preservation of life should take priority in that situation.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

You can't KOS someone for not identifying a body if it puts them in harm's way, what's the difference with jihad GBA?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

Didn't think that was a thing? Anyway it shouldn't be a rule, too many risks involved. It stems from natural human reactions, either one, you shoot at the jihad attempting to protect yourself by eliminating the problem, or two, you run away to safety from the explosion attempting to survive the blast. This doesn't tell you apart from Innocent/Traitor, because you are reacting to what you believe is harm, naturally.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. lNSPECTOR

lNSPECTOR Gadget... lNSPECTOR GADGET VIP

+1

9. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

if there was a class for analogies can you take it pls

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Bearyyy

Bearyyy New Member

^
    Yes,but just stay near eachother like 5-8m away,i ussualy do it and always survive.

11. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I have killed people for GBA with a Jihad. So far up to this point, they always turn out to be a Traitor. : ) )

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

If everyone tries to shoot at the jihad user, then they have a chance, regardless if they are using a powerful gun

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

But the problem is, as stated before, it takes a bit to identify who is jihading, all you see sparks, which wouldn't really help you find out who it is in a crowd.

14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

You can't kill someone for walking away from an armed C4 but you can kill someone for running away from a jihad [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Makes perfect sence right?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

+1

17. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

kinda sorta dont care now because i just use jihad gba to kill sus targets hehe xd

but i still keep my +1

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

People run away from the jihad because they want to live. If they don't think they have good enough aim to kill the jihadist or if they don't know who is doing it then why bother spraying in a crowd? +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

but u can run from 45 second armed c4.

20. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Yea passing c4 isn't traitorous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.