PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in TTT?(Fun Round)

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Agent Knockout, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Should SGM get a fun round/event like this??

1. Definetely.

2. No.

3. Definetely,but isn't it a bit too hard??

4. Perhaps?

5. I can't decide whether or not SGM should get something like this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

As a player who LIKES Free-For-All games,I personally like(and would love to play)PUBG....I am not talking about playing PUBG....but what if...there was a chance that PUBG could happen in SGM...Yep...I am talking about a fun round,partly inspired by the game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds,to occur on the Serious GMod TTT servers???Wouldn't that be fun???

Think about it..a fun round where at least 15 players fight each other.Only 1 person can win...Only Vanilla weapons(so it is fair,but balance changes should still apply though),Players start with nothing but crowbar(or their reskins)and find weapons across the map to slaughter each other..

And the one thing that bugged me is:What about the typical mechanic of the map shrinking in order to prevent camping????Well...thats a problem I find..but perhaps it is not THAT hard...The developers could simply make a medium-sized area(safe zone)on the maps...and when about 2-3 minutes pass,people who are not in the zone to instantly die/begin taking serious damage..it seems hard,but not impossible,right???Also,for the sake of being fair,there should be a giant wall surrounding the zone itself so players know where to head...

And if we can't get that as a fun round,perhaps it can be an event???????Could also be done..considering the devs have done greater things than what I am suggesting..

Feel free to reply and I may choose some of the more wise comments regarding the suggestion to be added in this post(with credit to who posted,as to avoid plagiarism)Also,I will be editing the post regularly if needed.
    Thanks for reading!:)

1st wise comment:+1 if people are invincible for like the first 1-2 minutes to get a gun. It'd be unfair if someone spawns right besides a gun and begins killing everyone before they get a chance(Festivus/Python posted this).Reply: People should have temporary invincibility to all damage for the next roughly 40-50 seconds up to 1 minute.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

+1 if people are invincible for like the first 1-2 minutes to get a gun. It'd be unfair if someone spawns right besides a gun and begins killing everyone before they get a chance

Also you know that no matter the amount of question marks, it doesn't make it more of a question, right???????