PlayerModel Rejuvenation (1/?)

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Carned, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

As posted on my previous thread I feel DR needs some variety to spice up life in terms of breathing fresh air again.

I've tried to cater to as wide an audience as possible with these model choices and attempted somewhat for realism in them actually being mobile characters.

Honestly, Deathrun seems the perfect place and hot spot for Anime models and would rake in donations for them, furthermore decent models that are free would do wonders to keep players come back (js)

Anyway

Genji - Sentai
    [​IMG]
    His movement abilities lend well to DR, furthermore popular character with Anime reference (I think)

Dark Ranger Anya

[​IMG]

Due to Sylvanna's popularity, I felt this fellow WoW character would fit in well.

General Grevious
    [​IMG]
    My main thinking behind this is due to the popularity of the Star Wars models on TTT, and the rise in Star Wars RP Servers.

Heaven Core Boss (Isn't this just Tyrael?)
    [​IMG]
    Just think he looks pretty damn cool and bright, thus stands out

Wonder Woman
    [​IMG]
    Recent release of the movie would see popularity here, also how does DR have no super heroes?

Death Models

Darkraith
    [​IMG]
    A deathly looking bloke would flesh out the Death section massively

Ryuk
    [​IMG]
    The shinigami himself, perfectly fits into Deathrun as a Death.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. You

You Member

+1 I'd love to see more additions to DR.

3. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Ah some of these models are amazing +1

4. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

+1 to all of these.
    Especially Genji and Ryuk, very popular characters now a days. Now would you like to organize in according to rank? Or what were you thinking where each model would go with each rank?

5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

General Grievous would be the only one I use, but with my luck, if it gets added it will be elite or someshit

6. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

I'd buy the Tyrael ripoff, I currently use Diablo, lol. I don't play toooo often. Just when a friend is on.

7. Faiith

Faiith Silver Emerald

Like the Genji model.