Player Shout Out Board!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by DocFox, Dec 13, 2013.

1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I have created this board for anyone who wants to give any player, be it staff or not, a shout out. It's basically a way of giving props to players who wte doing well in game; whether it be behavior, score, or anything. I'll start with my shout outs.

Slippery- I wouldn't be in this situation without your help! Thank You!
    Deathshot- Even though you can be a troll, sometimes. It's always enjoyable playing with you.
    Angelx-Your skill seems unrivaled. I know it took plenty of in-game hours.
    Magafe- Thank you for increasing your level of maturity. That kind of attitude will take you far in life.
    Tail- It was always fun playing with you when you first joined the server. It's obvious why you're a moderator.
    Saczva- You have done mad skills, Sir. When I first started playing, I thought there was no way someone could be that good.
    Snak- You're probably the ultimate false KOSer! Lol

Theres many more, but I will end it there. Thanks for the fun experiences! Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Re: Payer Shout Out Board!!!

Do i need to pay? because it says "Pay yer"

3. Re: Payer Shout Out Board!!!

I would like to give a shoutout to "TheEnforcer" for giving me $15 :)

4. Re: Payer Shout Out Board!!!

I used to be master of false kos before I was a mod then asty told me to stop because I made him rage quit.

5. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Re: Payer Shout Out Board!!!

I have three people that I want to give thanks to.

Cupcake Mayhem - He slayed me on my very first round on SeriousTTT for following a false KOS. After that, it gave me a reason to want to be moderator and help moderate the server.
    Snak - He was like a mentor to me the very first time I went on West. The first time I went on West (which was after I got moderator) he helped me so much.
    Asty - The admin who actually gave me a chance of becoming a moderater. Thanks again and I wanna see you back on the server :(.

That's all for now.

6. Re: Payer Shout Out Board!!!

Wants to mention 3 people.
    Mentions 2 :)

7. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Edited it :D

8. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Hahaha. I'm not loved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

All aboard the feel-train!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Re: Payer Shout Out Board!!!

Battle Feels 4

11. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Eduardoderpy-You're one of the best staff(at least in my opinion). You helped out even before you were mod, and that's what got you mod. You're very mature for your age and I'm glad you're part of this community.
    ComPeter-It's awesome to see that you're admin again. CARRY ON OUR LEGACY!
    SirLemoncakes-Been staff longer than anybody without leaving and coming back.
    yourpetsandvich-I wish you still played, I missed kniving you.
    Asty- YOUR MY BOI!!!!!!
    Highwon-Best owner N/A

12. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

NopeTrash: Thank you for the shoutout and for being my awesome mentor! And for giving me a shot as a staff member.
    Zabiba: Thanks for being awesome and making the admin chat fun
    Ahpux, Psycho and Elite: Thanks for the fun afternoon playing toghether and using the soundboard xD
    Phantom, Kasta, Asty, Competer, Hitman: Thanks for being the best Admins/Former Admins in my opinion.
    Cupcake Mayhem: You have a special place in my heart.
    People im forgetting:confused:orry for fogetting you.

13. Slippery

Slippery VIP

14. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

:D

15. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

[quote="eduardopy"People im forgetting:confused:orry for fogetting you.[/quote]
    :cry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ardey

Ardey VIP

I see how it is. I see.

Skip The Dip: I love you, homie. You're the best freestyler EU, NA and SA and I hope you'll stay that awesome.
    Snak: Although you demoted me, I still like you. You're just awesome and funny the way you are, that's what makes you special.
    Ph4ntom: Morgan Freeman saved my life. Dun dun dun.
    Eduardo, Simply ACE, The Law, HorseMan, BananaCoconuts, Zabiba, Amazing, Slipps and all other that I've ever played with: You guys are really cool. I like each and every single one of you ebcause everyone has an other way to behave, and each way is awesome in its ways.
    Sir Lemoncakes: I love having these Steam convos with you, haha. You're cool. And you know how to keep a server alive. Keep staying like dat!
    Highjuan: Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I made your name spanish. I love your community and the way you deal with problems and wishes. You are one of the main reasons this server is one of the best. Keep owning.
    Killamarshall: You were the first mod I ever spoke to when I joined the server. You introduced me to the community and made me have a really good feeling about this. I also had a single mantear when you got demoted.
    Zikeji and MangoTango: You guys did your thing moderating, and you did it great. That's why you got promoted. And you're doing your new jobs as admins great too. You deserved the promotion!
    ComPeter: It's a shame I don't really know you, but from what I hear you seem like a really chill dude. I'd like to play with you sometime. :)

Now, this person is so awesome, it deserved it own thankline. And it's name in the color of the rank. Yes.

DieKasta: Words can't describe how much you helped me through bad times and how much you made me laugh. You are one hell of a funny guy, I love having these conversations with you and playing with you. I really like your attitude and the way you treat the people around you, that's what makes you special. I owe you something big time, for that time where you tried to keep me smiling and make me happy when I got demoted. You really helped me through that. That's what I'm thankful for. You've earned a special place in my heart. #nohomo

17. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

All of you: Screw you all! Jk I love you guys

18. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Shout out to Zabiba for making that post: "Basics of being a STTT Moderator"
    Helped me out a lot.

19. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

I have no idea you're talking about. :roll:

20. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Shoutout to myself : I hate you.