Approved Phantom329's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Phantom329, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you very much. Also since that is the case, can the ban on East1 be reduced?

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

3. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Because SpeakEZ has decided to lift your ban on East 2, I will treat your ban on East as your 2nd offense of RDM and Leave rather than your 3rd, and it'll now be reduced to 2 weeks rather than 4 weeks.

Due to the Garry's Mod update, I'm unable to connect and reduce your ban at this very moment, but the server will be updated shortly, so I'll get to reducing it as soon as I can. I apologize for the wait.

Thank you for appealing, this ban will be reduced. I'll edit this post once I've shortened it.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Make sure that, if not done so, there is a note placed on his states to void the ban on for RDM and Leave(2nd offense) by Speak. Once completed, please approve and lock this topic. Thank you.

5. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Note has been placed on your record to void SpeakEZ's ban. You've been unbanned on East 2 by request of @SpeakEZ, and your ban on East has now been reduced to that of 2nd offense RDM and Leave (2 weeks from the day of your ban).

Issue resolved. Topic locked. Enjoy your day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.