Approved Phantom329's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Phantom329, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Sofa King Awesome
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is in response to my other appeal due to misinformation.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The_Seventh said that I had two previous RDM and leave offenses but I have only recently started playing on your server and there is no way I had any. Also, for some reason I'm banned on the US East2 server when you said that I should have access.​

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

[​IMG]

This is a screenshot of your adminstats. The ban I issued is the one on top. Your first ban is quite old, but because I am a moderator and must follow protocol directly, it still leads to the cumulative 3rd offense. If an admin would like to shorten the ban from their own discretion, that would be up to them. You are indeed banned on East 2, I've edited that post to match this, apologies.

Your ban on East 2 is unrelated to me and was issued by @SpeakEZ .

3. I didnt even know I was banned on East2, I'll have to talk to SpeakEZ. The first one was when my brother had this account, he dosnt play anymore so he gave this account to me so can that be removed?

4. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Even if your brother had the account, the ban still lies on the record of this account, and you have to take responsibility for anything done on this account or done in the past.

The outcome of that is not up to me, whether it's removed is up to an admin. I'll bring @MangoTango over as it was his ban originally.

5. Maybe since it's so old he will remove it from the record. Also can you get SpeakEZ, I don't know why I'm banned on East2.

6. SpeakEZ

SpeakEZ VIP

u where banned for exactly what it says, and if i remember correctly, you said something along the lines of, "im going to RDM next round" then u left, so if it where up to me, i would not like this to be approved, its nothing personal to you phantom, we have 5 servers you can play on, for the future, i would ask a mod or admin if you are ok to leave

7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Bans are never removed. They stay on your adminstats forever. Think of it as your in-game permanent record.

8. Wait... I never said that, I dont rdm and I dont know why you think I said that. Do you hve logs? I can't think of anything that I did.

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Even if it was actually your brother playing on the account, we have no actual way of knowing that you're telling us the truth. So, as with every person on the server, the account associated with server play is held responsible for all punishments received. So, I will include this in your punishment. However, as far as @SpeakEZ's ban goes, he can pull the logs you requested to show you the even that caused your ban.

10. I never did an RDM round as he said so I would be interested in what he finds...

11. SpeakEZ

SpeakEZ VIP

12. SpeakEZ

SpeakEZ VIP

to add i was spectating you alot because you had multiple reports on you..also, when i look at the logs in more detail, you dident have DNA, so it rules that out, and after amir killed one person he was already gone in a different area, as i was specing you, there wasent any way u could have known it was him, unless u had DNA

13. I dont understand why you issued the ban, you said I called for an RDM round nad freely killed people, this looks like I knew who the T was but you did not follow my logic.

14. SpeakEZ

SpeakEZ VIP

ahhh here it is, found the exact reason why i issued the second slay, ill post it, on sec

15. SpeakEZ

SpeakEZ VIP

16. Gumba stomping is RDM? the only place you can do it is a blind tp, since the logs show that I did, I obviously did not notice that I had done that. That would not be the reason I leaft either, it was after 1am at the time. It looks like this is a big misunderstanding.

17. SpeakEZ

SpeakEZ VIP

just ignore the first screenshot, this one was the one you left on

18. SpeakEZ

SpeakEZ VIP

even if its just taking damage from a player by falling on them, if you get slain, then proceed to leave the game, its RDM and Leave, and not trying to sound rood, but it seems that you have a history with it

19. I do have a history of shooting first and asing questions later but leaving when I was being slain was unintentional, if I realized I had done something that could've gotten me slain I would've stuck around.

20. SpeakEZ

SpeakEZ VIP

since its gumba stomping and that is the slay that u left with i would say take the ban off,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.