Person kicked for "Hidden Rule"?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by ⠀3 English Characters, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was playing on East 2 when I heard the moderator QSO Beasty saying that a player named Cucky McFucky needed to change his name because it was offensive. Cucky was then kicked. QSO said he got permission to kick from the admin Pacifist. Pacifist said that this was a "hidden rule" that can warrant up to an 8 hour ban. The person kicked has since changed his name to Abusive Mod Beasty.

Edit: It was Beasty that said hidden rule.
    2nd Edit: Cucky has changed his name back to what it was orginially.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. GuaranteedFailure

GuaranteedFailure New Member

I saw it all happen and that doesn't make any sense. What's the point of a hidden rule? And it's the internet if you find something offensive get over it. I mean that name wasn't even that offensive it was just a bad word, like really? How's this guy a mod? Thanks for making the post. +support

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I actually never said it was a hidden rule.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. QSO beasty

QSO beasty Boxfort the Bestfort Supporter

I made a mistake I'm sorry I shouldn't have said hidden rule but seriously it is something that we are taught I'm sorry for not being able to explain myself correctly.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. QSO beasty

And no paci never said it was a hidden rule that was me I take blame for that it was my bad.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

There are no hidden rules.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Looks like a group of trolls based off Pika's screenshot.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. GuaranteedFailure

It was just the response to the absurd words spoken of "it's a hidden rule" I mean imagine you hear that! Crazy, right?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

QSO Beasty clearly got his words mixed up here. This is a quote from the extended rules that applies here, which he would of been refering to.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. But how does the name Cucky McFucky confuse gameplay?

11. QSO beasty

It can confuse people that aren't allowed to say curse words or anything close to it that's why i have a problem with it.

12. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Most probably because we have people of all ages playing on the server, some also children living with their parents. Imagine if you were a child and you shout out "McFucky is a TRAITOR!!" - What reaction do you think the parents would give?

It wouldnt be good. This would lead to people being confused ingame, as those players unable to say that name would instead have to say "That guy is a traitor, with the rude name!" - Hence so, confusing gameplay.

13. GuaranteedFailure

"kos cucky" problem sovled

14. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Also from extended rules:

15. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Chris. has summed this up well, and since there is a report for this i will be closing this thread and let it be solved in the report

Please do not use the report thread to continue this discussion or reply to it if it does not involve you

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.