Approved Original's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Original, Nov 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original

Original VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Clarke Figueora
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49780953
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I left in rage due to being RDM'D, I believe it was an admin that did it? I just would like to play again.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

You've been banned by @8BitF0x RDM & Leave 1st, he'll be with ya shortly.

3. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

I've seen this and will respond shortly.

4. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

Heya,

The map was xmas_nipperhouse, you were reported on Round 2 by KnetKnave. They first asked why you killed them, you responded with: "i thought you had a harpoon but i seen someone else, basically another player walked past before i could actually identify them". This basically meant that you thought KnetKnave had a harpoon and you thought they were the one that walked over an unid, which are both false.

[​IMG]

The evidence for this is the deathscene associated with the kill. There was no unid's anywhere, and the victim did not have a harpoon. The slay was valid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You left before I was able to put in a slay, I waited for you 2 rounds and you didn't show up, thus me hitting you with a 5 day ban. I'm a forgiving person though, it seemed like an honest mistake and you haven't been hit with an RDM and Leave ban in a couple of years. For this, I'll be taking off your ban, but not voiding it.

Appeal: Accepted
    Voided: No

If you have any more questions or concerns, you can send me a forum DM here, or contact me on my discord: 8BitF0x#5525.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.