Denied Original's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Original, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original

Original VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ChargeHD #Windows10
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49780953
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Cause I dont even know why I am banend.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Can I please be unbanned from shout box? I dont know why I am banned but I am much mature now.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You're currently banned from shoutbox? I assume it's because of either toxic behavior, harassment, or spam. Could you explain why you were banned further, and why you should be unbanned?

4. Original

Original VIP

I honestly don't know why I am banned, I remember being a douche in the pass. But I am changed I will be very serious if I am unbanned.

5. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

If I can remember, it was after you posted a fight video which was very disturbing and then you started to get upset and fought with Carned.

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hey, Original.

I banned you from the shoutbox due to what Brahma said above. On the shoutbox, you had posted a quite graphic fight video, and then continuously took jabs at other's, mainly being @Carned. Due to your history of trolling on the shoutbox and whatnot, your ban from the shoutbox doesn't have an unban date, but you'll be unbanned when there is appreciable change in your attitude.

If you can provide any reason at all why you should be unbanned, and show us that you have changed, you may have a second chance. Note, however, that your second chance will be your last chance.

7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

As the user hasn't made any attempt to provide any reason why he should be unbanned, this appeal will be denied and locked.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.