Denied (Organization XIII)Roxas's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by (Organization XIII), Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    (Organization XIII) Roxas!
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know i wont be unbanned, but i wanna know how i was metagaming. thats all i wanana know
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @ZaneLoehr banned me so ill tag him myself idk his admin​

2. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

You were ban by @ZaneLoehr for "Metagaming".

He'll respond when he can.

3. @Bot i already tagged him but thanks :)

4. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Sorry for the delay, there has been a couple of power outages in my area. Give me a second to gather my evidence.

5. Of course Zaneloehr, take your time :)

6. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

For future your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64040327.
    Also my admin is @CDriscoll

Ok getting straight into it. There was an issue, involving yourself, your friend GhostKill, and two other players around a report I shall put below.

[​IMG]

As you can see, based on the logs Musty shot your friend in crossfire practically the same time Ghost got the kill on the other player.
    There was an argument in the chat between all four players about whether or not it was crossfire, to which I told your friend unless he has proof the he was not shot in crossfire, it's Word versus Word. You then proceeded to say that the next round "all hell is going to break lose." This prompted me to start recording as I believed you two were plotting to revenge RDM Musty.

On to the evidence and the ban, I do apologize for the format of the video, my Dxtory was not set up to record GMod at the time so the edges of the video has been cut. I have done my best to highlight the points of importance however, and have left the entire video without cutting it as well.

As seen in the video, your friend RDM'd the detective, to which you took DNA from the detective's body and stated "The DNA doesn't go anywhere, the player must have disconnected." You were aware that your friend killed the detective but did nothing about it to cover up the RDM, and let him get away with it. That is meta gaming and is against our rules. Below is the full log of Ghostkill, murdering the detective and you taking the DNA.

[​IMG]

You messaged me on the forums saying you dropped the DNA scanner when it was recharging, and thus was not aware of who the killer was. However, this shows you were aware that the killer did not disconnect as the DNA would not recharge if the player had left. Also the video shows no evidence of you dropping the scanner to begin with.

I'll be tagging @Disruptionz as he was the person I went to with the situation before issuing both your bans.
    The fate of this appeal whether it be approved, reduced, extended or denied will be in his hands.

Thank you for your time.

7. Yes i took the dna, but than players stated we were getting shot at, so obviously i would try to kill/call out the player shooting at us, and after i chased the player and as you see i called him out, and than after a while i was chasing after the person or people shooting at the detective i got dna from, and after a while i saw another body so i Erased or canceled the Dna and tried to get dna from another body, but the dna has evaporated? I think thats what its called. than i proceed to play. and afte ra while i just dropped the dna scanner, as i didnt want to have it cause i wanted to pick up another D/T weapon i had found. that was near the ending of the round.

8. Just close the Application, i know i wont be unbanned and i dont want my ban to be extended NOR globalized, so as it is ill serve my ban with no problem, as there are another 6 servers for me to play on, i am sorry for any inconvenience that Gh0stKiller and i may have caused. I hope you can accept our apology, as it will never happen again.

9. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

I'll be closing this up, seeing as you've gotten yourself a global ban the very next day for micspam along with the fact that what you are saying does not match the video provided as evidence, this appeal shall be denied.

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal and I hope you take this time to work on your behavior.
    Take care and Stay Frosty.

Verdict: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.