[OPEN] Avalon's Insurgency Knife Requests - NOT A SIGNATURE SHOP

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Avalon Treman, Nov 21, 2014.

1. I've recently got hardcore into Insurgency, and I've even started modding slightly. I've only gotten into knives so far, seeing as how that's fairly simple.

So now I'm offering my knife reskinning services to those that want custom knives in their Insurgency games. With this, you can change how your knife looks, as well as change how everyone else's knife looks. Please be as descriptive in your request as possible, to include text, logo, designs, location of such, and additional recoloring of the knife (hilt, blade, etc.)

You can pick up Insurgency now for $1 at www.humblebundle.com. You get one copy for yourself, and 3 others to share! :)

Here's an example of my latest work.
    [​IMG]

All requests are free, but donations are accepted in the form of points, Paypal, cookies, etc. :p

Your work will also be uploaded to the Steam Workshop for others to enjoy. However, I can send the mod to only you, and I'll provide instructions as to how to install it.

In case you need an idea of what Insurgency is, I provide to you this:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. This is why you don't open a unique store. It's like opening a stand selling swords in a market of guns. xD

• Funny Funny x 1