Denied oNathan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by oNathan, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oNathan

oNathan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    oNathan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:174909436
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got slain for RDM, and I was waiting for it to start and all of a sudden I get an error saying "Lost connection". This has happened before! You have to believe me. this is a mistake!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Nathan,

I banned you for RDM and Leave, 8th offense.

Currently I am getting ready to attend a graduate ceremony- so I won't be able to fully reply to this until later tonight. Please remain patient until I can gather the evidence and fully respond.

In the meantime, why didn't you reconnect back to the server to serve your slay? I did wait over one round for you to return.

3. oNathan

oNathan VIP

I can't, when I try to load it up it just freezes and won't let me back on!

4. I witnessed onathan spam that he lost connection in sb and was having problems

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey @oNathan ,

I'm going to try to squeeze this in quickly so you don't have to wait any further.

I was staffing on East 2 when the following report came in:

[​IMG]
    Figure 1: Damage logs showing the report, and report response.

You claimed crossfire in this shot, but when you review the deathscene (below) you'll see that no other players were around for it to be considered crossfire.

[​IMG]
    Figure 2: Deathscene showing oNathan's bullet trajectory towards the victim.

[​IMG]
    Figure 3: Deathscene screenshot showing the surrounding area where only two players were present.

I asked you further about it, and you mentioned you caught a glimpse of the name and then fired.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Figure 4:
    The private conversation between us concerning the report.

Because of this, I issued a slay in which you then left.

[​IMG]
    Figure 5: The resulting slay that resulted from the report in Figure 1.

[​IMG]
    Figure 6: The leave notification of oNathan leaving during his slay.

Now, I do recognize that you mentioned you had connection issues. However, this has continually been a problem as this is your 8th offense of RDM and Leave. This is something that should have been resolved before we have reached this point. For this reason I will be DENYING this appeal.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message here.

This thread is now LOCKED

Last edited: May 19, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.