OMG THIS IS SO DUMB

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SuperBatman, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBatman

SuperBatman Member

Your In Game Nickname:confused:uperBatman
    Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065217010/
    Which Server:ALL

Why should you be unbanned: Both of the rdm and leaves before were apealed because of my bad pc and this time i tried to join right back and i got banned IT WAS LITTERELY 1 MINUTE LATER I have so many hours on this server and have vip and the ban for karma wast me it was the other one look at the STEAM ID
    Evidence of innocence: My freind ADAM has a Steam account and He knows i play on the server alot ADAM NUA is steam name is steam name isjames franco Why would i RDM and leave and then try to join right back like really!!!??

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

It's honestly odd that you ask why would you RDM and Leave when you have 3 other RDM and Leave bans on your record. The unfortunate thing for you is that this time you were banned on every server. I'm still looking for some sort of evidence of innocence, because just saying that this is your friend and he did it doesn't make a good story.

The other RDM and Leaves were never successfully appealed. You have a total of 14 posts and actually racked up two bans within a 5 hours of each other.

Until you can provide some proof of a game crash or that your friend was the one that RDM'd and Left, your ban will most likely remain.

3. If he said he's VIP why isnt he VIP?

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Yeah this guy is not VIP. He changed his in-game name to someone that has VIP. This is NOT the SuperBatman that has VIP.

Also, we do not cater differently towards our donators/VIP in regards to rule-breaking or ban appeals

And if you have such a bad PC, then the obvious course of action would be to avoid RDM completely.

5. SuperBatman

SuperBatman Member

I have vip ................

6. SuperBatman

SuperBatman Member

I do have VIP look at my Steam id STEAM_0:0:52475641

7. Enigmatica

If you have VIP then your forum account would display that. Since you have to sign up on the forums with your steam ID in order to donate.

8. SuperBatman

SuperBatman Member

I dont know what i did wrong with signing up then Thats werid

9. Snak

Snak Banned

you can toggle it on and off on the forums, and admins can mess around with shit and screw it up aswell, I know deathshot show'd that he diden't have VIP on the forums months after he had it.

10. Enigmatica

Well I know this isn't the SuperBatman with VIP as that SuperBatman has clean stats while this one has 3 RDM & Leave bans

11. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

Hey i found my account..... THIS IS SUPERBATMAN!! I changed my name form Cm-Storm to super batman

12. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

I am superbatman this is me i changed to it from Cm-Storm i commonly get banned for the other super batman

13. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

THIS IS SUPERBATMAN

Your In Game Nickname: SuperBatman
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:0:52475641
    Which Server: ALL

Why should you be unbanned: This is my first rdm and leave and i tried to rejoin..... YET it is my 3rd offense the first time i was baned SKYROSSM unbanned my for my pc lagging out
    Evidence of innocence: I posted a forum on my new account because i forgot this password... The other superbatman is fake but the post with THIS IS SO DUMB is me..... I have had all my bans apealed DO YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE FROM ME

14. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Re: THIS IS SUPERBATMAN

Your first ban was from Gristle McThornbody. You've also only been appealed once and only made on ban appeal. You've still been banned for RDM and Leave 2 other times.

15. DocFox

That wouldn't make any sense. We ban steam ID's and not player names; especially in cases of RDM and leave. If we look up you steam ID, it would show your stats; not someone else's.

16. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

Re: THIS IS SUPERBATMAN

So im banned for 2 months because my pc suck how about instead of baning them the second they live give them like 30 minutes DAMN!

17. DocFox

Honestly, you've only appealed one ban and that appeal had no evidence of innocence, whatsoever; only hearsay. These other instances have only been hearsay and you claim that the ban by Skrossum is your only ban.

Also, please stop making multiple ban appeal posts.

18. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

LET ME REPEAT I AM BEING BANED FOR NOT HAVING A "GOOD PC''

19. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

That's not the reason you were banned. You claim this is your first RDM + Leave ban, but your account shows numerous bans for RDM + Leave. This ban was for either 4th offense or 3rd offense.

20. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

I didnt leave though...... My "Garry's Mod" said "Garrys mod is not responding then. i got banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.