Oldie but a Goodie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DocFox, Feb 2, 2017.

1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Family,

I'm sure some of you have noticed, but my name has once again popped up in the TTT staff group. Yes, it's true, I've laced up my boots to step out on that battlefield of staffing once again. To be completely honest, it was a pretty easy choice after seeing what happened to our staff team here at SGM. And I can't just sit around and not help rebuild something that myself and many others put a lot of time and effort into.

This time I return with hopes to eventually aid in building the team to where it once was. To see running it again as a fine-tuned machine will definitely make me happy and I won't be leaving anytime soon. No, I plan to stick this one out until I no longer can or I get demoted; let's hope the latter of the two doesn't happen.

While I am here, I want everyone in this community to know they can come to me for anything, just as you could before; this time I may just have a few more resources. Don't be afraid to PM me on the forums or steam. I'm certainly not going to turn anyone away without a reason.

Anyway, for those of you that would like to know me: I'm a 28 year old guy that serves in the US Air Force. I have a wife and a one year old at home and they are my world; my wife likes to game, as well. We have two cats; never thought I was a cat person until we got one. As far as my career goes, I'm a paramedic in charge of an ambulance service. So handling vanilla on those chaotic nights shouldn't be an issue. I'm also a former mod, admin, and advisor for our servers; back when it was all still Serious TTT. I've got a few posts you can check out in the extended rules as well as a few "Just The Tip" articles out there to help you during your stay on SGM.

Most of the oldies know me from the times when I was still a staff around here. You, the community, has been kind to me; keeping me around even when I've been a little more vocal about some issues I see. One thing I will say in that respect is that I will not push you unless I see potential in you or you come asking for it. It's hard to find a community like this nowadays and it's nice to have this one to keep up with.

Well, I think that's enough of an introduction for now. If you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up on here or steam.

Extra Usernames:
    Minecraft: MrMangoTango
    Twitch: MangoTheTango
    Twitter: @MangoTheTango
    YouTube: MangoTango
    Facebook.com/IIMangoTangoII

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Nice introduction, welcome back to the staff groups.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

No instagram. M8

well anyways nice to see this intro, congrats on staff can't wait to see you on the servers again!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Nice introduction. Welcome back, MangoTango.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Welcome mate. :) Thanks for adding to MC and joining back to help staff.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Make TTT great again :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I respect that you have military background Mango, now I have even more respect for you!
    Welcome back to the staff. Will be wanting to learn underneath you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Salem

Salem VIP

Glad you decided to come back :) Been pushing for it lmao. You've always seemed like an amazing person and seeing you back on staff made me so excited

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Its awesome to see you back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

As I said before, it's a pleasure to meet you. You seem like a really nice person so I'm eager to moderate with you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Refreshing to see you back! Great to see you again, hope your family is doing well.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

you and me already know each other so, we can skip the formalities.
    sup

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Welcome back!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

Welcome back to the team. I look forward to staffing with you.:)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

17. @MangoTango Glad to see you come back, We are going to have a lot of catching up to do :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Welcome back MangoTango :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. MustacheMan

MustacheMan Member

Welcome back MangoTango! I hope to see on all the servers!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. ridge

ridge VIP

One of the names I certainly remember from 2013,
    welcome back :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1