Denied ogrijack's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ogrijack, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ogrijack

ogrijack Member

Forum Nickname:
    ogrijack
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was on a Vanilla Minecraft Eu server and i was running around i got to a small hill with a house on it i got to the top of the hill and their was someone stood on top of exactly 6 unidentified dead bodies so i killed him and before i could respond to his report my internet turned off . Now im banned for 16 weeks D: . Please help​
    Related Evidence:

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for RDM and Leave 5th offence which was then globalised by @Pacifist .
    Please be patient as he gets back to you!

Moved to TTT ban appeals.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@ogrijack

Thank you for making this appeal. I'll be discussing the circumstances that led up to your ban. The reason why you were globally banned on all servers for 16 weeks comes from the fact that this was your RDM & Leave 5th Offense. As for the reasons that led up to your ban, below will be the images that lead up to your RDM & Leave.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The reason why you were actually banned comes from the fact that you killed a player for moving a body out of the map. A body that was later confirmed to be id'd by both myself and @Siddo , who was the one who handled the report. While you were slain, you left within a minute of the round starting after you were slain, which leads to the image provided above with you leaving while you were slain.

As you can see in the report image, you did respond with plenty of time during the round, which resulted in your slay. The slay and eventual ban wasn't because he was on top of unid bodies, but rather due to you killing him for dropping a fully id'd body out of the map. Considering you didn't return and this being your 5th offense of RDM & Leave, I saw no reason to wait any longer than a round. I would be more lenient had this been your first offense, but sadly, this isn't your first offense of RDM & Leave. Due to having 4 previous offenses, I see no reason to have you unbanned from the servers. I will be denying your appeal and have you serve out the full 16 weeks considering you made no effort to ask whether you were free to leave or not.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.