Approved oG-ItzRebel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by oG-ItzRebel, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    -oG-ItzRebel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:63878406
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    -There was no slay on me when I left, The only thing that was remotely close was getting asked why I killed someone, There was never a slay on me and it was rounds before the map had ended. Which is when I left​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    -N/A​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

I'm gathering what I need, I'll be back momentarily.

4. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

To begin with, you were on top of the gun shop on the 67th Way map and you killed Silkeregn for appearing on the roof behind you. You stated it was because that's a spot you can get to by teleporting.

Now, this is true, but it's a spot that both the T room and the secret knife room teleport to.
    Also, you didn't see him teleport there.

Silkeregn pointed out that props can be used to get up there, and the red crate can also be used to parkour up there. It's a spot that the T room takes you to, but also the secret knife. I consulted @HelixSpiral about this issue, and he reassured me that it was in fact RDM.
    You left about two or three rounds after I had asked you why you killed Silkeregn, I didn't report because I didn't have a solid answer whether it was RDM or not.
    I'm going to keep the ban, I issued it for a reason. Silkeregn should not have been killed as you had no solid evidence to back up the kill.

Appeal: Denied.

5. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

Appeal: Approved.

Talked it over with Helix, confusion has been resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.