Denied Nutty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nutty, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nutty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:84668184
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I do not RDM and Leave and all the previous times I have "RDM and left" is because my shitty internet in the country I only get like 167 KBs and Second and my internet crashes very often.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was playing and I killed Jewcifer for hiding the gold block Pre Round I Guess and then I was going to be slain then the server went down for me and ask Silver he is my neighbor friend his went down at the same time it was a problem with our internet provider AT&T.​

2. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

You were banned by @Darth West for RDM & Leave 4th Offense. He'll respond soon.

3. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

4. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

5. ckminer7

ckminer7 VIP

I am Silver I have just not changed my name yet and I can appeal for Nutty I was playing on the same server STTT Vanilla and all of a sudden my internet crashed and as Nutty said above the exact thing happened to him so please take this as evidence and please unban him. you can check the logs we both disconnected near the same times and I promise he would not RDM and leave he is not so busy that he cannot even wait 7 minutes on average for the round to end. So Please it would really make me and nutty happy. P.S We both have AT&T Internet and there was problem with it yesterday night around 5:00.

Thanks
    Silver.

6. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

7. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You have quite the history for claiming certain things happen that involve you leaving while you are slain.

8. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Yes but it was all true.

9. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

10. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Your friend vouching for you means little to nothing because:
    A: He's your friend
    B: You're currently banned for your FOURTH Offense of RDM and Leave.

11. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

You have 300+ hours and you have 4 RDM & Leave bans and all have similar reasons. You should know the strength of your internet. I recommend the denial of this appeal.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  12. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Please you have to unban me PLEASE I swear I will never do anything again.

13. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

I swear my internet went out.

14. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

As was mentioned above, you were banned for FOUR offenses of RDM and Leave in the last two months. What I don't understand is, if you knew you were prone to getting disconnected due to bad internet or other situations like this, why did you not talk to a staff member about it?

One would think that after, say, your second time getting banned you would take precautions so that this doesn't happen again. You could have...
    - PM'd the staff online at the time to tell them that you are having issues with your internet (Or even just when you get the slay placed on you; you could just have told the staff that your internet was unstable and that you would be back if something happened)
    - Asked in Shoutbox if a staff could PM whichever staff was on your server to tell them you were coming back to serve your slay after your internet is back up
    - Not intentionally RDM'd in the first place. After over 200h on our servers, you should know better than to kill someone for this.

That's just some of the few things you could have done. How do you justify not coming back after your internet was back up when you knew you had a slay to serve?

15. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Are you and @ckminer7 relatives by chance?

16. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

No we are friends he lives across the street.

17. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

I have to get off of my internet at 5:30 on weekdays for Dinner and Walking Dead with my family.
    And I will do the things that you said if I get unbanned.

18. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Nutty I would like to say that I am sorry for the late response to this appeal, as I have been unavailable for most of the day. This being said lets get to this appeal.

Lets get this out of the way, this appeal has been Denied and in fact has been globalized. Several of the staff members have brought up really good point's and I would like to thank every single one that replied to this appeal. In no way had you attempted to make any sort of contact that you had lost connection and would try to come back. In the future if I where you I would strongly heed Azure's advice as if that is the situation with your internet it may save you from 4 or more month long ban, on all servers. Also as much as you would have liked it your friends voucher does not mean anything as he is bias and would be more than willing to lie on your behalf. Also I would advise in the future to take appeals more seriously, as that tends to get better results.

As for the RDM you killed a player for hiding a gold block during the pre-round. As I told you on the servers you cannot commit a traitorous action before you are given your role (I.E Traitor, Dectetive, Innocent). Below is the logs of said RDM.
    [​IMG]

If my admin @Finn feels that I have been unjust in my course of action, I ask that you alert me to the course of action I must undergo.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.