*Notice*

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by NeverGhostin, May 2, 2018.

1. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

For anyone wondering why I haven't been on nearly as much as I used to, i'm not gone, but some personal problems came up. Problems with me specifically. Basically, had my first panic attack on sunday, now i'm constantly getting anxiety and sadly, this is a mental issue that I have to deal with. For an example of how bad it is, I used to eat like 4 meals a day(yea I know, 2 much) now I haven't eaten a single decent mean in 3 days. I woke up today(Wednesday) and felt really depressed. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. Only thing helping is talking to people all the time and/or being around people, like at school. Just last week I was as hyper and joy filled as some would describe me, but ever since Sunday, I haven't been the same.Weather you like having me around or downright hate me, thanks for reading this and please wish me luck in getting through this, its not easy at all for me.
    I wanted to add real quick if anyone has overwatch, rainbow 6 siege, or even destiny 2, I would appreciate if you would play with me, cause i'm at the point where I cant even play games solo because I get too lonely and the stomach pains of anxiety start to kick in.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Hey you ever need someone to talk to we are here, add me on steam if you need someone to chat with.

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Maaaaaaan...

Btw you cool. If you need anything hmu (y)
    I hope you get better asap

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Niclas

Niclas hiĆ³a

Hey, you can always hit me up if you need help, I don't know you quite well but I'm always willing to help.
    Hopefully you can become past this, remember to stay strong and never give up.

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You have talked to doctors correct? There may be some kind of underlying cause. Either way, I hope you get through this. :)

6. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

Yea, I went to the emergency room the first time, after they told me it was a panic attack, I thought it was over. It was wrong. I actually had another one that was even worse than the first but I fell asleep after it. I went to the hospital the next morning and they also told me it was a panic attack. I told them I felt faint and thought I was going to die. They told me that I just have to wait it out. Tomorrow(Thursday) i'll be going to a psychiatrists to see whats really wrong with me.

7. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Hope you get better man, add me on steam, talk to me, play Gmod. Im always on. Plus ive had friends that have had shit like this, I have too, but not anymore, thankfully. One of my friends was put on prozac by a doc and he said it helped him greatly. I wouldnt go to that straight off, but Ik how it feels. Id look into it. Hope you feel better soon man.

8. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

I hope you get through this, maybe talk to other players in the community (y)