Not a new map but map rotation suggestion

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Drift'N'Shoot, Aug 8, 2018.

?

do u think this is a good idea

1. yes

66.7%
  2. no

33.3%
  1. I was wondering. so many times on maps i wanna stay on the map longer and I think where the change map comes up there is a spot to stay on the map. you are already on, but maybe you can stay on the same map max of 2-3 times, but 2 is a better ammount because no one should want to play dollz 3 times in a row even as much of a good map people say it is. So im willing to hear your feedback and see if u think this would be good but not sure if everyone would like this
    sincerly from
    Drift'N'Shoot

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

What are you actually suggesting? Extending the current map is not a vote option, unless that is what you are suggesting. In which case, it was probably suggested before and I'm going to -1. Simply put, I get bored of a map after round 3 or 4, why the hell would I want to play 2-3 rounds of it? Also could be abused on an RTV if everyone just votes to re-extend the map. :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. jshore

jshore VIP

• Do not harass other users
    so. i dunt no abut tis sugeschon becuz I cant red et wen ther r no comas en bed speling it rely hard 2 c wat u r sugestang plez hev propor sentanc struchor en spelang nex tym u sugestang somting it mak et mush betar 2 reed

thank
    geyshor

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I had a thinkey thought about this, and I don't think it's a particularly good idea.

A big reason we have multiple maps is to keep things fresh, the variety of layout and setting keeps the game engaging. A lot of maps repeat after a while anyway, e.g. dolls or 67thway will rarely go unselected for long.
    Adding another full 6 round cycle on the same map would honestly be a bit lackluster. In my past experience, whenever I played on servers with the same map 24/7, it just got really stale 'cause the rounds started all looking the same.

So I think that it should stay as is. If you really want to play a certain map again, you can vote for it whenever it's available again.

• Agree Agree x 2