Approved Noro's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Noro, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noro

Noro New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Noro
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got reported for RDMing someone. I thought this 'room' was a tester so I pressed the button expecting a green light or a red light. Little did I know I just killed someone because it was a trap. After that I responded to the report and checked my Skype by using ALT+TAB. I have this weird problem with computer that SOMETIMES if I go in or out of fullscreen I get a blue screen. That happened after I wanted to check Skype. I restarted my computer, wanted to join back the server and I was banned for 5 days for RDM & Leave. This was all an accident from me and with my bad luck I get the blue screen at an important moment. I'm truly sorry for killing that guy and I assure you that it won't happen again.

Thank you for reading,
    Noro
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Looks like you were banned by @J.T.Ripper. He will respond at his earliest convenience!

3. Noro

Noro New Member

Thank you very much!

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Please be patient as I am staffing at the moment.

5. Noro

Noro New Member

Okay, Thank you very much for responding!

6. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

As you said, you killed a player in the Traitor Tester in minecraft_b5. You pressed the button, instead of flipping the switch, which is exactly the opposite of what the signs in that very same room, right above those two items say. Due to this being your one and only ban so far, I will go ahead and lift the ban. Just consider this a warning. I would go ahead and add some staff members to your steam account, and if you have the mobile steam app, I would message a staff member immediately so we avoid this in the future.

Appeal: ACCEPTED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.