Nope Trash only abusive admin OR mod Ive seen on this server

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dawg Chowder, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

Re: Nope Trash only abusive admin OR mod Ive seen on this se

ComPeter I just want to let you know that you are just as bad of an admin as Nope Trash. I'm not disturbing anyone and if you actually learned to read and comprehend instead of base all of your actions off your random anger and outburst then this server would be a lot more stable with trustworthy people. I will actually make another thread about you, explaining your awful random temper, outburst, and revenge-based personality.

Btw Nope Trash. I've already told you, you are the first admin out of all admins and mods that I have ever argued with about a slay. Please both of you stop being so fucking angry for no reason. Neither of you are fit for the real world and for that I feel sorry for you, however it's not an excuse.

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I'm not angry at all. You seem to be the one mad because you got slayed because you rdmed. Or maybe it's because we declined your app? Whatever I really don't care. You're the one that doesnt seem fit for the real world because you're wasting your time getting mad about a video game. Just let it go bro.

3. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Dawg Chowder you can ask every other staff member how i always have a "temper" and "random anger" and "outburst." Please ask Highwon why he promoted me to an administrator if i always have a temper and how i have a revenge-based personality. All i have done for this server is spectate 95% of the time i am on the server, just dealing with RDM reports and rule breakers. When i do play i just stop where i am and get killed while checking RDM logs to handle more RDM reports. This is my last summer before grad school, so i stay up during the night every single day and was on the server for the majority from 12am to 12pm most days trying to keep the server under control. And here you are telling me you know me? I am really suprised you can tell a persons' personality by what they type. You probaly think i am typing right now as if i were mad and on an outburst. But i am just here writing my last statement about you while eating my breakfast at 12am because i just woke up and was about to go on the server for the next 12 hours as a calm and mature adult. I hardly think you can call yourself an adult, i am certain whoever you say you are is also false. I am a adminstrator who never once used his power to punish players for his own pleasure or revenge. How dare you call me a bad admin. I would love to see how this server is so much better without me and nope trash and other admins you think are abusive. Also i believe this server is already stable. All our admins were not chosen without deep thought from the owner and first admin. We have things under control and our community has many trustworthy people. There is only one lingering problem that keeps coming back to disturb us.

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

This Topic Has Been Locked.

Reason: Disturbance.

5. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I ask every other admin and mod that only Highwon will reopen this conversation when he has the time to handle this nonsense.

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This is a hard scenario to judge but I would have to agree with Nope Trash. The reason being that you didn't witness the shooting. The other guy killed an inno because he had a reason so it didn't make it rdm. You came down and shot him without actually witnessing what happened. What if the two inno's killed eachother (both of them got headshot) and this third guy was just standing there watching? But again, I'm not saying if I was in that same situation, I wouldn't do what you did. I would've probably shot the third guy but once I realized he was an innocent, I would have taken my slay. We all make mistakes sometimes and we get punished for it. You shouldn't take it personal because the staff is just doing their job, if they didn't, then people would be more likely to rdm.

Also to address your complaint on ComPeter: I can understand you getting upset for him calling you a liar and I will talk to him to use other means of handling complaints. You have to understand that ComPeter stays on for very long periods of time and sometimes that affects his performance. I read the logs and I can tell ComPeter didn't mean to personally offend you in his statement. He was probably dealing with liars all night and he might have used the same tactics of dealing with liars on you. Granted, it wasn't the best course of action and I apologize on his behalf but cut him some slack. It's easy to sit there with no responsibilities and point the finger at the first sight of wrongdoing (ComPeter did nothing wrong btw) until you're in the same position and you realize what a tough job this is.

To address Rbizzle: Donations weren't available until 1 month and couple weeks after server launch and most my staff had been on the staff list for some time. Their donations have nothing to do with their ranks. We don't extend favortism on this server towards donators. While we appreciate their generosity, we extend the same rules and punishments on them like we do regular players and staff. You can ask the multiple VIPs that have been banned from our servers.

7. Re: Nope Trash only abusive admin OR mod Ive seen on this se

there a few abusive admins which actually makes me wonder if i really want to be a part of this community as a moderator.

8. Dawg Chowder

I highly appreciate you reading and responding fairly, however the primary problem is not the judgements the admins made. The problem is how they responded to it. Although I appreciate the apology, my moderation application is still closed due to the unproffessional rage from the two admins Nope Trash and ComPeter. For this, I am requesting to you alone, Highwon, a second chance to run until there is a realistic reason to decline my application. This topic has gained a large amount of publicity in the community and I am confident that two things will happen if my application is reopened.
    1) The server and two admins will lose the bad reputation that they earned because of their reactions.
    2) My application will receive a high amount of positive and negative comments and votes, which will be easy to determine my placement.

Please consider this request because it will not just help me, it will most importantly help you and your server.

9. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Before all this, a fellow admin told me that you wouldn't be a good mod, due to you rdming a lot. I was suggesting you to him. I was going to decline your app that day anyway.

10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The admins take many variables into consideration with applications, one of them being how they feel the player will work with the rest of the staff. How about you give it some time on the server, let the dust settle and see if the admins change their mind on how you will perform as part of the staff. You can post another application in a week or so.

11. Re: Nope Trash only abusive admin OR mod Ive seen on this se

I have him on video being a shitty admin who can't handle being killed as a t and then threaten to slay his on cam then later slaying the person off cam he go's on about it not mattering but clearly he's just mad and he admits to being upset and the end of the video cut at the beging of a new round .( video is 1 is now done uploading )

Link Update first video the unedited version is also going up and takes longer it also contain part of a previous round ingnor that part and skip the the beginning the round of abuse/ just bad admining )

http://youtu.be/_zC1HzRtifw

12. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Please post the stated evidence against Nope Trash before continuing.

13. Re: Nope Trash only abusive admin OR mod Ive seen on this se

post above has been updated and it is taking alot longer to upload the 16 min video .

14. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

There was literally nothing wrong with the behavior Nope Trash had. Unless every person was proven except for him. Honestly he did nothing wrong. You CANNOT kill on suspicion, you can only kill with hard evidence.

15. Dawg Chowder

Maybe before you whine on my thread about my thread you should read my thread Nummy.

Also there again as I said before I don't rdm EVER. When you said "I declined your app because you RDM a lot" I had 5 slays, which 2 were from mods slaying me for killing them as T and they didnt feel like I had enough evidence, 1 from you obviously from when you threw a little tantrum. 1 from a T walking into a c4 and putting an rdm report and in and the mod not able to unslay me before the round started and I honestly don't remember the last one but I guess that leaves me with 1 possible true rdm. At this point I had 130 hours. I hope you understand that "a lot" is not even close to the right word you should be using.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did read your thread and I don't think NT did anything wrong, since no one can tolerate my appreciation for other admins I guess I am not allowed to say anything more...

17. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Triffels, Trevor, and Aeon were trolls and (possibly) ghosters. Toclose and Pluto can vouch for me as they were there with me when that was going on. He had no proof than I was a T. For all he knew I was an innocent. And again, another admin(not me, not ComPeter) said you rdmed a lot. His words, not mine.

18. Dawg Chowder

The question here is not if he did somethign wrong or not. As an admin you don't decline an application because you get mad. Especcially when the reason you get mad is because somebody disagreed with you respectfully.

19. Dawg Chowder

It doesn't matter which admin said that, it's obviously not true so stop repeating it like it is.

Also,thats another invalid reason to close my application. Please look at facts, you're making yourself look dumb without my help.

20. Dawg Chowder

With a lot of thinking about Nope Trash and his choices as admin I have come up with a solution. I have decided to work as hard as possible to make myself as stupid, incompotent, extremely biased, and most importantly equip myself with rage-based judgements for latter use. I give my word that I will do by best to become a shadow of Nope Trash. He has paved the way for all new staff members and I hope one day I will beable to be as Trashyâ„¢ (Credit goes to Sir Lemoncakes to avoid copy right) as possible in order to not just be a mod, but to take a step up and be an admin. I am confident I will not only be as bad of an admin as Nope Trash, but even WORSE than Nope Trash. I know it's a long shot, but with all your support I will make it happen!! Please elect me for admin 2013! I am here for all you SeriousTTT players and most importantly for you Nope Trash!!! <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.