Nope Trash only abusive admin OR mod Ive seen on this server

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dawg Chowder, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

I had a strong disagreement with Nope Trash and Pluto about an about me RDMing. The issue was that I killed a person that killed an innocent, after checking the body to make sure he was innocent I killed him and was slain for it. Pluto, like a good mod, asked why I killed him and I explained that he rdmed somebody. About a minute later Nope Trash decided to slay me. I asked why and he just told me that the person I killed also killed an RDMer. From my perspective there is no way I could have known that he killed an RDMer. There was no warnings or explainations over voice chat or typing chat. For some reason Nope Trash didn't understand why I killed him still so I explained further and he started to get angry. Because of this anger of disagreement between Nope Trash and I, he told me he was going to decline my mod application for RDMing a lot and being *disrespectful* toward him. Keep in mind there was no point where he even listened to my argument, he assumed he was right from beginning to end. He is not a fair admin, and he does not hear people out or even look closely at a problem. In this case he bypassed everything I said and went straight to closing my application just because he was mad.
    1) you can ask any mod or admin, and none of them will say I RDM a lot. ( Or check my !adminstats)
    2) If you have logs of the chat you can check that I was at no point being disrepectful toward him.

On top of this, the only thing I've ever seen of Nope Trash was when he threw a frag grenade killed 2-3 people and then left. - Multiple mods can confirm this including Lemoncakes since I remember him saying he can't doing anything about it since he is an admin.

I know he may be well trusted on this server or atleast was at one point in time, but this is the ONLY admin out of all mods and admins I've ever seen abuse. I am really in awe at how its even possible for him to be an admin, and I am disappointed in the fact that there is a flaw in the staff of a server I thought was close to flawless.

Just to clarify, he did decline my mod application and closed it because of the *respectful* disagreement.

I hope this is taken very seriously because this is the one and ONLY problem with this amazing server.

(P.S. I have screenshots of him slaying me for killing somebody who RDMed if needed)

2. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Re: Nope Trash only abusive admin OR mod Ive seen on this se

This is not a one man problem. I've seen many admins and mods fail to moderate fairly, either for their own benefit or a friends here. 80% of the time certain types of people(Personality and traits wise.) are the ones that become mods, and they do so for the power. I was a senior admin of a community of 10,000 people and ran the Staffing department(Aka over looking all mods and admins of that server which was over 200 at the time, I also run a business IRL where I see this a lot aswell, when you give the wrong person any type of power), and have seen this happen many many times. It is usually people with social problems or no control in personal lives, who then get these positions of power(As you don't need any people skills or much to get them) and then abuse the power they have to have sort of control. A lot of big egos, try hards and other failing traits come from being an admin who is not there for the right reasons. Not saying this is how it is for all admins of all games and communities, but it sure is common.

3. Dawg Chowder

Seems like you know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I hope its also seen as clearly by the people in higher power aswell since neither of us can do anything about it /:

4. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Very true, and is why I got to the position I did in the other community. As you can't change anything unless you try. From my experience the most abuse happens when donations start coming into play. People start to get favored, given positions they don't actually deserve and over all corruption. This is actually what destroyed the community I was involved in. Donations brought favoritism which brought corruption which brought a fail admin team. Not to mention the kids that suck up to these admins with power, which makes it ten times worse. As you'll have people sticking up for the abusers no matter what, by people thinking it will get them somewhere.

5. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Lol I found it, here is a video someone made after VIP was brought into the community. And it is actually more truth then just a joke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D56FG3V1brM

6. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I love how you have no idea what you're talking about. I was going to decline your app already because a fellow admin said you wouldn't be a good mod because you rdm a lot. Dracula trapped Alien in a corner, so Alien killed him. Zropp(I think that's what his name was)killed alien for rdming since that's not killable to trap someone. You killed him for killing alien. You said he rdmed but he didn't,you rdmed. You just assumed. You had no idea what was going on so you decided to kill him I guess. And the frag thing that's complete bullshit I never killed 2-3 people with a frag. I could honestly say that I've never threw a frag yet, I don't know why I just don't throw grenades at all. Your a liar so please be quiet. I have awesome people skills and no social problems. You seemed to be the one getting mad at me while I was not only not mad abut it, but amused too. And don't say "Pluto, like a good mod" because you were accusing,harassing, and threatening to report him too yet he did nothing to you. I was the one that slayed you, AND don't be mad at me for the rules Highwon made. So go ahead and report him instead and see where that takes you.

So I guess I did rdm and leave...I have no memory of it whatsoever. Sorry to the people I killed I guess. My computer must have froze or something because I would never do that.

7. Dawg Chowder

I love how you are trying to lie your way out of it when I have EVIDENCE. Meaning photos of him RDMing and me killing him for it. Also since I guess I RDM a lot you might wanna check the !adminstats like I checked before. Pretty sure getting all defensive and lying about obvious truths, and acting like a little kid wouldn't make you a popular guy.

8. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I'm not acting like a little kid. Zrobb killed Alien because Alien killed an inno. Killing is traitorous. Alien wasnt a T, he just rdmed, so Zrobb didn't do anything wrong. Zrobb killed Alien because Alien killed Dracula and killing is traitorous. Zrobb thought he was a Traitor. You just assumed that Zrobb killed all of them. You just assumed that he rdmed. He didn't rdm. You rdmed. I feel like I have to repeat myself so you get it.Your "evidence" just proves my point. Someone else told me that you rdm a lot, and I believe him. About the frag rdm thing it was on minecraft I wanted to get off so I was gonna throw a frag in the water it hit the ground or a tree or something and I told everybody to run away and I stood on it because YOLO right? and everybody did it took about 5 seconds to detonate and before it did MathewC102 ran towards the grenade and it killed him and myself. He said it was ok and it was his fault for running towards it even when I said to run away I said sorry anyway and he said its okay and I dont have to slay myself so I got off.

And there you go. You lose. Check mate. Oh and show me your evidence then please.

9. Dawg Chowder

A full explanation of what happened from my perspective.

- On the Nipperhouse I went with 4 other people down into the basement. I went away because I didnt want to get jihaded and as soon as I got to the top of the stairs I heard shooting. I went back down. I saw 3 people dead and (I think his name was Prozzt) Prozzt. I checked all the bodies and knowing that he must have killed astleast 1 if not all 3. I checked hoping to find 1 traitor but they were all inno, so I killed him. I have evidence of him getting a ban for RDM and leave if evidence is needed. Also I heard you aswell as other people in chat during the minecraft map when you threw a grenade. Somebody dared you to throw the grenade, and you threw it. 1 person said it was their fault, but you killed 2 other people with the grenade and even admins take the slays when they do something stupid. However, you just left without saying anything RIGHT after you did it. Multiple people were there its not a secret thing and yet again you are lying. Also, there is no admin or mod that would say I RDM a lot, which is another lie. Stop lying I have proof remember ;).

10. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

Rbizzle What community? and if you both have seen multiple mods and or admins abuse their powers please report them.

11. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

It's called Next Generation Gaming. I also ran a gaming communitty back when CS 1.5 first came out with over 1000 members.

12. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

why are you not the supreme admin anymore?

13. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Well at the time I was running my business from home, so I had the time to do it. Then I had a child and had to quit. Children take up a lot of your time. Also as stated before, once they brought in the NGG shop, and VIP it really went down hill. As you can see from my video, they started to favor and hire all the VIPs to staff positions, which brought abuse and corruption to the max. And honestly the whole admin team was a bunch of ass lickers. Always trying to one up each other to ass lick the admin above them, it was sad really. B ut it's what you get when you have a bunch of kids running an looking over your sever. Making money? Hire real admins. lol

14. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

What you saw doesn't matter Dawg, you still just assumed. And I checked logs to see that I only killed Mathew and myself. I didn't just leave without saying and I always take my slays. Don't say I'm an abusive admin anymore either please it hurts my feelings :(

15. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Just a quick note from my useless opinion. I was there, dawg killed an innocent while being an innocent. No matter if he was an rdmer, you should have let the admins slay him. I find it unacceptable to kill someone else unless you have dna, he shot you, you SAW him kill or shoot someone else, or ofc has a t weapon without previously saying he had one. Some other reasons unmentioned.

16. Dawg Chowder

I already admitted to killing an RDMer(Btw if I had a DNA scanner he would have DNA on him from an innocent), thanks for your opinion though. And I know for a fact you killed atleast 3 people because I watched it happen. You didn't take your slays and you instantly left without saying anything. If Chronic Lying was a sickness you'd have a bad case of it.

17. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

He RDMed someone the round before that, he killed Alien for a reason, the only people I killed were me and Mathew I fondly remember checking the logs, I was planning on leaving that round anyway, I did say something before I left, you were probably alive that's why you didn't hear me say anything, I didn't instantly leave I made sure I didn't kill anyone else and Mathew said it was his fault for walking by the grenade even though he knew it was there,and I'm not lying.

18. Dawg Chowder

I've come to find out it that Admin corruption is not an uncommon thing, extending to ComPeter aswell. I didn't realize this until now because admins aren't usually online. Rbizzle is right and I do see this server going down for the same reason as Rbizzle's server. I am disappointed in admin staff only and I will continue to try to help the server to the best of my ability as a person of no power. All I can say is good luck Highwon, and I hope you see what I see soon.

19. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You're funny. You just get mad at anybody that slays you. I kinda get that you think I abuse my powers but ComPeter is easily one of our most disciplined staff members. You're really getting on my nerves.

20. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

All i will ever say about Dawg Chowder has already been stated in his moderator application. All my reasons are there, Dawg Chowder please stop disturbing other admins from doing their jobs. All you bring is drama and arguements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.