no no no no not a appeal smd

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by yoda419, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda419

yoda419 New Member

Alright I got banned I see how it is. It all started with a player LegitGamer he was in a vent with another traitor HopeMagical. Someone got shot in the face and killed, so I ran after the person who was in the vents. I went and went untill I saw LegitGamer he was running away and I ran after him and shot him in the face. I continued down the vent on the map magma and I got knifed by HopeMagical. After that LegitGamer was complaining about rdm rdm slay this scar momo guy (me) I got slayed on my t round. Oh almost forgot LegitGamer and Hope were both Traitors. So when I got slayed it was not rdm he was running away from the scene the guy was freshly killed on the spot like 2 seconds ran after him and he is just mad that I fucking killed him simple as that. no no no no no. It was not rdm dont call it rdm he ran away simple. Anyway this is not a appeal for sheettt, I got banned for mic spamming the admins. The admins that can suck my dick is KingAngel and Iamahulad. Both of those guys nope I hate both of them. Anyway i got banned and its because of this stupid ass who thinks its rdm. He was running away and he couldnt have gotten far. The body was killed fresh like on the spot and I ran for it and shot him. Just mad cause I knew he was a traitor. Alright! Well Asty you are the best mother fucking admin ever freaking loveee you mann. Also Highwon good job on making a very nice ttt server. Just higher better admins please, I would love for king and Iamahulad to get removed and stripped. KingAngel though. ALMOST FORGOT, LEGITGAMER AND HOPEMAGICAL ARE BOTH DONATORS AND IAMAHULAD TOOK THEIR SIDE BIASED HUH? It was nice playing with you guys but what ever shit happens SEE YAAAAAAA NERDSSSss <3

Asty <3

Highwon <3

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

3. Snak

Snak Banned

hahaha dude you are the biggest shit mouth when your on , all you do is talk shit constantly to other players. And now as everyone can see you deserve to be banned for doing shit like posting this garbage thread

4. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

lol i dont know what to say lol.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

This topic will be locked, as it is offensive and unnecessary .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.