No More Dinos on the Staff Team

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Aria, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

So, as you guys can see I am not a Moderator anymore. It's what I wanted for awhile now, to be completely honest with you. There have been a lot of factors in my life, that have made me become a short fuse about everything and anything. Which led me to my breaking point. My mental state isn't good and I am not in the right mind to staff. It was the Administration's decision to demote me from my moderator status. And to be honest, I'm okay with that. My actions were not right and I have been overdramatic. But I think this will be good for me. Take a break from staffing and focus on other things in life. I will still be around on the servers every now and again. But I think I just need to clear my head and figure out who I am and want to be as a person.

Here is some people I want to give shoutouts too:

@Ashes Relandi - You are my best friend and one of my first friends joining this community. Thank you for always being by my side these past two years.

@Kyuu - You are my still my favorite weeb besides Ashes of course.

@Kythol - Even though we recently just became friends, you are very caring person and I hope that we can continue this friendship.

@Fuzzy Slug - Even though I only got to train you once, you are still my favorite T-Mod out there. You will do great things I hope.

@Jabba the Spooky Slut - Even though you were my Admin for a short time, you taught me that there are people out there that I can trust even when I don't want to.

@VampIrish - You were also my admin for the long ass time, and you were honestly one of the most bestest admins I could ask for. You keep it up.

@SavannahBananaGaming - Even though we butt heads at times, you are still a good friend. Please don't hurt me too much now :c

@Credence - We were close in the beginning and then it was gone. Still love you <3

@Lordyhgm - Thanks for always checking up on me when Irish didn't.

@Peach - We have become close as of lately, and I gotta say it's nice to have someone to vent to. You are one of my closest friends I would say, and I can't thank you enough for being with me even when I turn crazy.

@Panduh - I love you man. <3

@wholesome lobster - You are a good person, you care about others even when you hardly know them. That's a good quality to have.

@optimal - You have shown me that not everyone is as toxic as they seem. You opened my eyes on a new world of staffing when I was staff. Thank you for showing me that I can be myself and have fun and not be so strict when staffing. Also, you are super fun to be around and I hope to continue our friendship where ever it may lead.

@Juicy Tenderloin - I still can't believe we are still friends to this day. I'm not friends with too many girls, but I am glad we are. It's nice to have a girl to talk to about things instead of boys all the time. Thank you <3

@HEY - You prop killing machine. I still love you though <3

@thog - When things get bad you sure do know how to lighten the mood.

@DocFox - Dad? You were here when no one else believed in me. Thank you for always believing in me, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have achieved so much.

@Espurr - You are crazy, but you were one of my favorite admins. Thank you for letting me come on your team even though it was a short time.

@Grumble - You are a crazy motherfucker. Even though, you get on my nerves I love to hangout with you. You are actually a pretty chill dude.

@hot pockets in your area - HOT POCKETS REEEEEEEEE

@Falcor - Even though we don't talk as much, you are still a good friend. Sure we have disagreements but you are still a chill ass dude. Thank you for the advice way back when all that shit went down.

To The Leads @Pacifist , @lil pumpkin - I respect your decision. I'm not angry or upset. I sincerely think you made the right call. You have given me the opportunity to grow and become something of myself in a more positive way than a negative way. Thank you.

Now I know I probably missed some people, but I can't fit everybody. But for anyone else I may have missed thank you for having an impact on my life whether it be good or bad.

owo rawr xD dino out

~Aria

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    • Friendly x 23
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

RIP. I just came back too :( See you..

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You never did pick a custom role. :oops:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Was it because I kept saying your name in Joe Swanson voice? :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. optimal

optimal VIP

who's au

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

You forgot your son

But seriously I'm sad to see you go, first dad#3 now dad#1...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Another staff member gone, another day of dwindling staff :( Sad to see you leave the staff team, but im glad you feel liberated in a way :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Hashira

Hashira VIP

Ill miss your staffing and playing in game with you, i hope you still play a bunch! youre a great person to play with

- mr peanutbutter

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

God speed

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Ah, I'm gonna miss you from the staff team Aria, but at least you'll be here and there. I hope you get better and do come back some day again and rejoin the staff team, for now, I hope everything turns out well for you.
    uwu :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Kyuu

Kyuu The True Trap of SGM VIP

Much love. <3 I hope to see you around.
    -Kyuu <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

thanks for your service nigga

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

the staff teams a bunch of weebs anyway. this is a good change <3

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Sad to see you leave agaon, ur the rex i trusted most.

Sadly i couldn't be more online when i saw u staffing, my windows pc has crashed a lot lately when i start gmod

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Take care of yourself Aria. It is a shame that it had to end like this, but I am sure that it is for the better. You were a good moderator, and there is no reason to belittle yourself. Don't be a stranger :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

#myfavouritemoderator

Sad to see my best friend go :c, Hopefully all is well though, still here for ya :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

big fat fucking f aria, i’ll miss the shit out of you! don’t be a stranger and keep in touch, you were the best dino mod ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

I love you <3 :cry:
    I'm always here if you need me
    take care dino

PS: Don't worry I will take care of our sons @Big Frosty Kell and @Deadly25

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

you're not my real mom

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Sad, I always loved hanging out in vc and playing shit with you. Take care...

• Friendly Friendly x 1